By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo Reach to have some of the largest multiplayer maps in console history!

Severance said:

Wow, way to spin the facts. (seriously flashpoint doesn't count because you didn't like it? )

you know what? , just ignore my post and just do what you want to do.

it doesn't count because it was a broken mess and because its like comparing Apples and Oranges.

Around the Network
Severance said:

Wow, way to spin the facts. (seriously flashpoint doesn't count because you didn't like it? )

you know what? , just ignore my post and just do what you want to do.

Severance, he does have you beat to be fair lol. This map looks absolutely massive and isn't really comparable to anything on CONSOLES for the most part. And with that I just know your dying to drop some PC Game names aren't you lol.

no i don't want to drop PC/PS3 games , just the multiplats, (there are still some games that i didn't mention) also i am not a Halo hater this was my favorite map as well on the first halo , always fun to snipe ontop of those two buildings, i used to play a hide and seek like game with a friend on it, i count till ten and he picks up a hiding spot that is past the caves where i have to snipe him and while he tries to melee attack me (and only melee) , its was lots of fun and that was offline too (of course i can't cheat by looking at his screen)

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

nightsurge said:

Wow... having fully experienced the size of the original blood gulch and coagulation maps, this video shocked me.  That space is HUGE!

Yeah, the original Blood Gulch was massive.  This is just unbelievable.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Severance said:

no i don't want to drop PC/PS3 games , just the multiplats, (there are still some games that i didn't mention) also i am not a Halo hater this was my favorite map as well on the first halo , always fun to snipe ontop of those two buildings, i used to play a hide and seek like game with a friend on it, i count till ten and he picks up a hiding spot that is past the caves where i have to snipe him and while he tries to melee attack me (and only melee) , its was lots of fun and that was offline too (of course i can't cheat by looking at his screen)

Ps3 games?

Killzone 2?  Nope...MW2(multi)? Nope....BF2(multi)? Nope..... WaW(multi)?...nope...Mag?...nope...still sectioned off and sure as hell not 256players.

Oh you want to drop some pc games?...ohhhh big one there if you do...I mean lets see...pc...vs console ohh..yeah..great stuff.

And if you keep spouting games like "FULL OPEN WORLD''  VS compt. FPS...then just leave the thread.

Around the Network

Forget games like GTA, where the multiplayer is just tacked on.

Somebody go pick up a copy of Warhawk, then tell you about big maps. If it weren't for the planes, traversing the levels on that game would be quite annoying

So so epic. Bungie never lets me down =)

Huge maps and how many aside?  If it is capped off at the normal 360 size, that is a recipe for boredom.   We looking at least 32 players a side minimum?

DarkisWR said:
Severance said:

Ps3 games?

Killzone 2?  Nope...MW2(multi)? Nope....BF2(multi)? Nope..... WaW(multi)?...nope...Mag?...nope...still sectioned off and sure as hell not 256players.

Oh you want to drop some pc games?...ohhhh big one there if you do...I mean lets see...pc...vs console ohh..yeah..great stuff.

And if you keep spouting games like "FULL OPEN WORLD''  VS compt. FPS...then just leave the thread.

MAG isn't 256 players? then what is it?, also i didn't want to mention PS3 games, so just give it a rest.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

BMaker11 said:

Forget games like GTA, where the multiplayer is just tacked on.

Somebody go pick up a copy of Warhawk, then tell you about big maps. If it weren't for the planes, traversing the levels on that game would be quite annoying

Totally forgot about Warhawk! Starhawk better get made.