By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo Reach to have some of the largest multiplayer maps in console history!

Damn, they've really fleshed out that map. Can't wait for this.

My ears are bleeding though. Sorry, but I can't stand machinimas involving voice acting of any kind.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Around the Network

wow....looks pretty sweet. Largest map on a console? idk...well see.

"Tell me why does it have to be so hard

to let go when it?s your final day

...When death is on it's way"

RaptorGTA said:

wow....looks pretty sweet. Largest map on a console? idk...well see.

I never claimed it was the biggest map ever on a console.  I said SOME of the biggest maps in other words its right up there with the biggest which there is no doubt of.  

Largest MP Map ? nah.

Some of the biggest? , not sure as well.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

trunkswd said:
BenVTrigger said:
trunkswd said:

O_O Holy ******* ****!!!!!!!!! It all looks the same then bam the end of the video. The level is like 10 times larger than it was in Halo 1.

I know! I was stoked just seeing they were remaking blood gulch and then at the end when it shows how freaking massive the map is now I couldn't believe it.  Did you see how far away that tank was shooting at him?  Its in the bottom corner of the screen at the end of the video.

I didn't realise how far away that tank was. Its like a tiny little speck. This might be the biggest map outside of an MMO I have ever seen.

I still haven't bought a 360, but damn this makes it extremely tempting.

Around the Network
Severance said:

Largest MP Map ? nah.

you do realize the scale correct.  Cause either you don't or your just wrong.  First indicator is how small a scrorpion tank is.  Its litteraly a spec off in the distance.  Those tanks are huge. Second is that the panorama view at the end is just a piece of the map lol thats not the entire thing the rest of the map is what we were seeing earlier and thats behind the red guy.  Name me one map larger than that on a console.

Wow... having fully experienced the size of the original blood gulch and coagulation maps, this video shocked me.  That space is HUGE!

OH

MY 

GOD......

BenVTrigger said:
Severance said:

Largest MP Map ? nah.

you do realize the scale correct.  Cause either you don't or your just wrong.  First indicator is how small a scrorpion tank is.  Its litteraly a spec off in the distance.  Those tanks are huge. Second is that the panorama view at the end is just a piece of the map lol thats not the entire thing the rest of the map is what we were seeing earlier and thats behind the red guy.  Name me one map larger than that on a console.

don't know if you played any other FPS but i'll tell you its not THAT big.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

FUCK YES!!!!

One of my favorite multiplayer maps for an FPS has been remade! Bungie you're the greatest.

I remember me and my friends spending hours playing CTF on Blood gulch and it was only 4-player split-screen. lol

Brings back memories.