By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - XBOX 360S It only does everything!

it really doesnt

Around the Network

/ Posting in a joke thread

It only does everything a 5 yo PC did cheaper

It only does everything louder

It only does everything a heater does

It only does everything to RRoD before end of garanty

STEKSTAV said:

Welcome newcomers of the 360S! Welcome to the next generation, or as we call it, the PS3 experience, minus the Blu Ray and exclusives. Enjoy! Its awesome!

who needs bluray when it's a dying format thanks to superior video streaming

and what exclusives? 360 had more exclusives last year than ps3 will have in the next 2 years. hell 360 had more exclusive in the past 6 months than ps3 in the last 2 years. hell the biggest upcoming title for ps3 is just an updated port of ps2 game(Gran Turismo 5).

i would say 

Welcome newcomers of the Playstation Plus! Welcome to the next generation, or as we call it, the Xbox 360 experience, minus the good online, community features and exclusives. Enjoy! Its awesome, but not for you for at least next 2-3 years until Sony will actually make psn accessible!

that's should be right

Well at least you admit it's a PS3 want to be. The sad fact is it's not a PS3 and it doesn't come with Kevin Butler

masternuts said:

Does it make a sandwich?

no, only women can do that.

Around the Network
TomasPL said:
STEKSTAV said:

Welcome newcomers of the 360S! Welcome to the next generation, or as we call it, the PS3 experience, minus the Blu Ray and exclusives. Enjoy! Its awesome!

who needs bluray when it's a dying format thanks to superior video streaming

and what exclusives? 360 had more exclusives last year than ps3 will have in the next 2 years. hell 360 had more exclusive in the past 6 months than ps3 in the last 2 years. hell the biggest upcoming title for ps3 is just an updated port of ps2 game(Gran Turismo 5).

i would say 

Welcome newcomers of the Playstation Plus! Welcome to the next generation, or as we call it, the Xbox 360 experience, minus the good online, community features and exclusives. Enjoy! Its awesome, but not for you for at least next 2-3 years until Sony will actually make psn accessible!

that's should be right

You're not serious right?

Blu-Ray is dying? Sales continually go up YoY! Had more exclusives? Well...I'm not going to count the number of games that came out last year, but "will have in the next 2 years"? Come on man. The biggest title is just an updated port? I guess Halo 3 was just a updated port of Halo 2 then.

And don't even get me started on PSN. Other than cross game chat, XBL has NOTHING over PSN, and you STILL have to pay for multiplayer

TomasPL you are not very smart. Blu-Ray is a dying format because of "Superior Streaming" lol. Dude digital downloading and video streaming will never compare to the quality of a Blu-Ray disk. Streaming won't be as good as Blu-Ray until worldwide download speeds get much higher and faster. Having a lot of exclusives doesn't mean anything if only a few are good. Yes GT5 is a PS2 port yet has over 1000 cars and like 800 tracks. While Forza 3 was very fun it won't compare to GT5. Your a sad fanboy who would much rather troll than enjoy games on both systems. I own both and I still think your a complete idiot! And before you say I don't have/play Xbox, here's my GT 

lol TomasPl :D that post just made my day (well there's only 5mins left of it)

Streaming > BR

BRILLIANT! this thread is full of win

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

BMaker, psn still lacks most of the XBL features even if you look only at Silver accounts.

in 2009 360 had 20 exclusive retail games that scored above average(if you count all of them then theres more than 25 titles). ps3 had...5 exclusive games in total including Eye Pet. if you ad huge amount of exclusive xbox live games you're getting another 15-20 titles.

"The biggest title is just an updated port?"

YES, it was already reported by Polyphony - 830 cars from the past Gran Turismo games were ported over to Gran Turismo 5 with updated textures(yet those are still the same models from the past and we have yet to see them since Polyphony only shows "premium cars"). they ported their statistics, sound sets, they have no cockpit view like in the past. we know that those cars won't have damage(only scratches on the paint). the premium cars will be those that were in Gran Turismo 5 Prologue, gokarts, nascar cars(and we know already that it's just 3 car models with diferent liveries as diferent cars). physics seems the same as Prologue which already was just slightly updated physics from Gran Turismo 4. 

so yeah, it's updated port of Gran Turismo 4 since 90% of the game content was simply ported over to ps3 we just have yet to see that content since Polyphony only showed new cars that weren't in the past games and mostly new tracks.

i love how everyone will call you Forza/xbox fanboy because you don't glorify Gran Turismo.

TomasPL said:

BMaker, psn still lacks most of the XBL features even if you look only at Silver accounts.

in 2009 360 had 20 exclusive retail games that scored above average(if you count all of them then theres more than 25 titles). ps3 had...5 exclusive games in total including Eye Pet. if you ad huge amount of exclusive xbox live games you're getting another 15-20 titles.

"The biggest title is just an updated port?"

YES, it was already reported by Polyphony - 830 cars from the past Gran Turismo games were ported over to Gran Turismo 5 with updated textures(yet those are still the same models from the past and we have yet to see them since Polyphony only shows "premium cars"). they ported their statistics, sound sets, they have no cockpit view like in the past. we know that those cars won't have damage(only scratches on the paint). the premium cars will be those that were in Gran Turismo 5 Prologue, gokarts, nascar cars(and we know already that it's just 3 car models with diferent liveries as diferent cars). physics seems the same as Prologue which already was just slightly updated physics from Gran Turismo 4. 

so yeah, it's updated port of Gran Turismo 4 since 90% of the game content was simply ported over to ps3 we just have yet to see that content since Polyphony only showed new cars that weren't in the past games and mostly new tracks.

i love how everyone will call you Forza/xbox fanboy because you don't glorify Gran Turismo.

^^LOL THIS GUYS GREAT!^^

Not!