By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rare have surprises in the coming months!

Mistershine said:
selnor said:

I had to read the 3-4 times before it made any sort of sense.

As far as I know, it was translated into English.  That would explain why its not constructed the way a native speaker would say it.

Around the Network

Killer Instinct for Kinect= <slits wrist>

Come on Killer Instinct Kinect!!!!!

Im so sick of them already......Are they oblivious to the fact that they are sitting on a gold mine of franchises

that they refuse to touch......I mean if they are gonna be Kinect developers than why not make them for kinect!!!!

Jet Force Gemini with Natal capabilities would be great......damnit!!!

Fat bear and Ugly bird game?

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
Around the Network
Lyrikalstylez said:

Im so sick of them already......Are they oblivious to the fact that they are sitting on a gold mine of franchises

that they refuse to touch......I mean if they are gonna be Kinect developers than why not make them for kinect!!!!

Jet Force Gemini with Natal capabilities would be great......damnit!!!

I have a feeling that MS is cramping their style.

I expect nothing from rare anymore, except viva pinata!!! (looks cool, haven't played it)

Kinect! who needs video games!

Their biggest mistake is that they truly believe in false dichotomy of casual vs. hardcore. In fact, with recent events the tone of marketing to so called 'hardcore' has changed, now they're not allowed to hate 'casuals' (hence Kevin Butler's speech at E3 and couple of interviews with various execs), but should be friends with them, and happy faces everywhere. What a bullcrap. Of course, it's merely a rhetoric, but it still tells us a lot about their mindset.

Back on topic I have little to say, except from usual rant, that Rare is no more and don't expect any good games from them.

Lyrika said it. They sit on a goldmine and refuse to even take a gold chip of them. C'mon, Conker, Banjo, Killer Instinct, Perfect Dark... They all have the potential of being triple-A games.

Banjo-Kazooie 3, and I promise I will buy this game and a Xbox360. I had plans of buying one while ago, because I knew Nuts and Bolts was near its release, but then realize it wasn't my dear loved Action/Adventure game I have known.

C'mon, it's not that hard. Choose themes for worlds (Snow, Lava, Desert, Forest...) and develop characters that suits the worlds, put 10 jiggies per world in various challenges, make Mumbo do some magic and Gruntilda being the Final Boss with returning characters and not those CRAPPY cars! In fact, make-it more Nintendo-ish and less Microsoft-ish.

Even if it doesn't bring enough new concepts it will still be better than that stupid Nuts and Bolts...

new Banjo Kazooie or Viva Pinata pls