By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Hmm...I still believe PM: TTYD is my all-time favorite Mario game

Soriku said:
fkusumot said:
Soriku said:
fkusumot said:
Soriku said:
I said TTYD is the best Mario game. Best platformer is SMG.

What genre would you put TTYD in? RPG?

TTYD is RPG. Listen, TTYD is the BEST MARIO game ever, while SMG is the BEST PLATFORMER ever. Get it?

I get it. You have a category called "Mario Games" and TTYD is the best Mario game. There's a category called "Platformer" and SMG is the best platformer. TTYD is an RPG. What do you think is the best RPG?

Best RPG = KH or ToS. ToS and KH tie.

Right. So KH = TOS > TTYD > SMG. That's how the chips fall for you?

Around the Network
dschumm said:
I totally Respect your opinion. TTYD was great. SPM was a big letdown. It was like the specifically removed all the RPG aspects I like(Battle-System,Badges) and left the ones I hate (Endless text boxes, confusing/irrelevant plot, recipes).

hes saying its better then super mario galaxy,he wasnt talking about super paper mario

Soriku said:
fkusumot said:
Soriku said:
fkusumot said:
Soriku said:
fkusumot said:
Soriku said:
I said TTYD is the best Mario game. Best platformer is SMG.

What genre would you put TTYD in? RPG?

TTYD is RPG. Listen, TTYD is the BEST MARIO game ever, while SMG is the BEST PLATFORMER ever. Get it?

I get it. You have a category called "Mario Games" and TTYD is the best Mario game. There's a category called "Platformer" and SMG is the best platformer. TTYD is an RPG. What do you think is the best RPG?

Best RPG = KH or ToS. ToS and KH tie.

Right. So KH = TOS > TTYD > SMG. That's how the chips fall for you?

But SMG isn't the 4th (or rather 3rd since ToS = KH) best game for me. Unless you're only counting only games mentioned.

Yes, I'm only counting the games mentioned. If you would like to include more games please do.

Try playing super mario rpg: legend of the seven stars, that is the best mario rpg ever period.

That said, i think Paper Mario: TTYD > Paper Mario > Super Paper Mario, but none come close to squares masterpiece

Ari_Gold said:
Try playing super mario rpg: legend of the seven stars, that is the best mario rpg ever period.

i agree 210% that is by far the best mario rpg out there.

have you played it soriku?

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Around the Network

super mario rpg definitely the best mario rpg. then TTYD. there's no comparing them with smg though, different experiences.

You Spoony Bard!

endurance said:
dschumm said:
I totally Respect your opinion. TTYD was great. SPM was a big letdown. It was like the specifically removed all the RPG aspects I like(Battle-System,Badges) and left the ones I hate (Endless text boxes, confusing/irrelevant plot, recipes).

hes saying its better then super mario galaxy,he wasnt talking about super paper mario

I knew what he was saying, the SPM comment was off topic. Enter key would have helped.

Final* Word on Game Delays:

The game will not be any better or include more content then planned. Any commnets that say so are just PR hogwash to make you feel better for having to wait.

Delays are due to lack of proper resources, skill, or adequate planning by the developer.

Do be thankful that they have enough respect for you to delay the game and maintain its intended level of quality.

*naznatips is exempt