By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Hmm...I still believe PM: TTYD is my all-time favorite Mario game

This is why you are one of my most valued friends.

Thumbs up.

Around the Network

its your opinion noone should jump and attack you

also i think SMG is the best mario

I also thought Paper Mario: TTYD was amazing, and I was really hoping Super Paper Mario would have been similar to it, like being an actual RPG. But anyways, although I really liked it, I wouldn't call it the best Mario game IMO, but it's pretty close.

Currently Playing: Mario Kart 7, Mario Kart 8, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Smash Bros for Wii U

Predictions:

Super Mario Galaxy will pass Super Mario 64 in total sales CORRECT!

Have you played the original Paper Mario? It's much better than TTYD. It's on the VC.

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

Around the Network

Trolling the Nintendo forums Soriku?

You should play the original it is very good.
i still havent finished it but i think its a little worse then TTYD

Id love to see the next mario rpg using the SMG game engine. I want to see a truly truly epic mario rpg.

call me Aaronbunny!

Wii code: 6993 4542 2457 6182. plz add me Im a wiily gd friend

azzer100 said:
Id love to see the next mario rpg using the SMG game engine. I want to see a truly truly epic mario rpg.

It's an RPG, not a platformer. The last thing I want is Nintendo screwing up Paper Mario EVEN MORE. 

MontanaHatchet said:
azzer100 said:

It's an RPG, not a platformer. The last thing I want is Nintendo screwing up Paper Mario EVEN MORE. 

Not even cell shaded like wind waker?

call me Aaronbunny!

Wii code: 6993 4542 2457 6182. plz add me Im a wiily gd friend