By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So I bought a PS3

sorry wrong thread,

congrats on ps3,demons souls and valkyria chronicles for me

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

Phew, you have Uncharted 2, I am not needed here

A203D said:

Demon's Souls is awesome, will consume your life. extremely satisfing when you get to the swing of it. DS2 at TGS hopefully. by the way is Super Star Dust HD any good, what type of game is it. - space shooter, is it worth getting if your mainly into the core games.

It has consumed mine. Now I got the European version too and just finished playing.

@OT - you have enough to keep you going for a while. I would also recommend Wipeout HD fury and GOWIII

BTW congrats on the purchase!

AkibaFan said:

get haze and lair.

i think this guy is being funny. the 2 worst reveiwed exclusive games on PS3. i wouldn't take the chance, and i don't go by reveiws much.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:AkibaFan said: get haze and lair. i think this guy is being funny. the 2 worst reveiwed exclusive games on PS3. i wouldn't take the chance, and i don't go by reveiws much.

I got both and enjoyed the games years ago. Completed Haze and almost beat Lair.

Around the Network

Try the MLB series if you have never played them before. I find them pretty fun. Only game i still play on the PS2.

Ldn.se said:

MARCUSDJACKSON said:AkibaFan said: get haze and lair. i think this guy is being funny. the 2 worst reveiwed exclusive games on PS3. i wouldn't take the chance, and i don't go by reveiws much.

I got both and enjoyed the games years ago. Completed Haze and almost beat Lair.

ok so they where good?

Solid said:

Yep, I now have a PS3 along with my PC and my Wii for gaming.

So far I have:

- Demon's Souls

- Star Ocean The Last Hope International

- Killzone 2

- Little Big Planet

- God of War Collection

SHMUPGurus lended me some games too:

- Uncharted 1&2 (I'll have to buy them because they are too awesome)

- FFXIII

So far I'm really enjoying Uncharted 2, Demon's Souls and Star Ocean. Didnt have enough time to touch the other ones.

So I'm asking you guys, what games should I get OR that I absolutely need to have on PS3?

Note: No multi-platform  games that came out on PC since I'll be getting it on PC instead. And no Heavy Rain since I dont like watching a game.

EDIT: btw my psn is d_Solid if you want to add me :3

OK FIRST OF ALL WELLCOME TO THE FAMILLY, second looks like you got quite a few good games so far

get sorcery and the move, GT5, GOW III, Heavy Rain, please try WKC it's a good MMORPG like game, 3d dot heroes, and modnation racers:):)

lol too many games, we shall al be broke:):)

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

A gem no one has mentioned yet, Dead Space.

GodOfWar_3ever said:

A gem no one has mentioned yet, Dead Space.

It has been mentioned and the OP has it for PC

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"