God of War III... Thats all...

LET'S GO KNICKS

Around the Network
Solid said:
aus45 said:

Metal gear solid 4

Yeah, that too xD

EDIT: Is the online fun?

Hmmm... for me it's the best Online game ever made. But it's a bit hard to learn, you'll be slaughtered at the beggining. Also, be prepared for lots of trashing - it has text chat, and unfortunatelly people don't use it just to decide tactics - and lag. It's completely different from anything on the market right now, that's for sure =p If you need any help, feel free to PM.

Heavy Rain is more than just watching.

Give it a rental at least. The story is very compelling. Best story in a videogame in a long time for me.

Also I'll recommend Infamous for PS3 and Batman Arkham Asylum, Dead Space, and Resident Evil 5 if you haven't played them on PC.

Oh! And of course God of War III and Metal Gear Solid 4

get haze and lair.

Around the Network

@HideoK

Like I explained earlier, I've already tried the game, but didnt like it (for Heavy Rain). I got Batman, Dead Space and RE5 on PC already. I'll try inFamous eventually since a lot of you are suggesting it.

@Tuganano

Sounds interesting and challenging, might get it soon.

@deskpro

I got my eye on Yakuza 3 :P

God of War 3, Resistance 1&2 are on my list too :3

Demon's Souls is awesome, will consume your life. extremely satisfing when you get to the swing of it. DS2 at TGS hopefully. by the way is Super Star Dust HD any good, what type of game is it. - space shooter, is it worth getting if your mainly into the core games.

If you enjoy your GOW collection, you'll also like GOW3.

Since you already have Uncharted 2 you should definitely get MGS4, and my personal favorite game this gen so far, the original Bioshock (less than $20 on Amazon).

gratz on the purchase.

LBP, Uncharted 2, echochrome, flower, killzone 2,  and Valkyria Chronicles are my top recommendations.

Fat princess, GoW 3,  rock band beatles, batman AA, dead space, pixel junk shooter, heavy rain, rachet and clank (both), and infamous are also well worth your time/money.

my psn kitler53 if you care to add me; i'm always up for some online LBP. xD

I've really liked the assassin's creed games and the batman AA is simply amazing.