By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Masturbation is bad for the mind and body

And it makes you go blind aswell...

Give me a break.

Around the Network

enough with the falsifacations. masterbating is just fine.

my top 5 right now. 1. uncharted 2 2. assassin's creed 2 3. god of war 3 4. final fantasy xiii 5. blue dragon: awakened shadow.

I have never mastrubated, and I am somewhat lazy and mildly insane.

Love and tolerate.

chubaca said:
.jayderyu said:

PS.
sigh. you had to mention Chi and older beliefs. You don't need to believe in Chi/Ki/Kundalani..... or much of that stuff at all. MIT has already discovered that the human body generates a magnetic field. This field clearly is a type of energy. The magnetic field is not static. It changes based on mood and chemical state. It's possible that when you masturbate you might be building up energy and just discharging it.

LOL

are you serious? or do you use the words "energy" and "field" in the sense of astrology, aura, indigo children and all that crap?

I really don't think you know what a magnetic field is...or what causes it

Actually i'm removing Chi from the equation. A magnetic field is a stream of electron particles that travels from one polarity to the other. However we are not here to judge what a magnetic field is. Astrology, Aura and Indigo children are not the same areas of study. Astrology is the movement of the stars in relation to the behavior and fate of people. An area I have no interest in. I just prefer to know than be ignorant. Aura are fields around a person and have been verified though often searching for proof you end up with new age crap(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bioelectromagnetism , http://www.bem.fi/ , http://www.bioelectromagnetics.org/). Indigo children is more new age. I don't list anything new age. I refer to current bio magnetic fields and mental chemical states. I also list that there is/was a religion based around the ideas of sex and the potential effects that would have in regards to bio-electromagnetism.

I assure you I have studied on magnetic fields and wave particles. Only in a hobbyist level of course. My personal interests are in the areas of magnetic and particle field theory. Humans have a magnetically field. One could associate the state of the field with colours, though frequency would be more appropriate, but colours are more accepted as a general reference than referring to a biofield in the frequency range of 4-6. Again this has been proven true.

Anyways you embarrass yourself with your display of knowledge. Your comment consisted of a single paragraph and sentence with no more information concerning the the OP state. So why not be assisting to the individuals issues.

To the proff00
I would love to see those studies in regards to the chemicals effects of estrogen and testosrone on the genders. That sounds so fascinating. I would appreciate a PM on that one :)

After hearing more people on the subject. I really suggest people go to the doctor if they have anyside effects.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

Warning The following is an educational read

Masturbation:

Hello dear readers welcome to education on forum topics today we will talk about little Billy Preston

{

Little Billy was a bright young student He got straight A’s
Was on the football team
Had a after school job
And even helped out his grandma on the weekends

Yes Billy was a great kid all thanks to MASTURBATION

One day Billy’s friend Adam came to him

Hey Billy what you doing?

Hey Adam, I was just going home to masturbate

Masturbate? Pshh that’s for tools and fools, you should come with me and pick crab apples

I don’t know I really should go home and choke the chicken.

Ah what’s the worst that could happen

Fast forwarding to Billy in 25 years

Yes indeed, what’s the worst that could happen billy
Because Billy didn’t masturbate like he should of he came down with blue balls throwing off his posture and causing him to goose step and randomly throw his hand out. Angered at the world, that did this to him he lashed out, and eventually ended up shooting himself in a bunker.

If only he didnt stop masturbating

And as for Adam he got it much worse

Jesus fucking Christ

DON’T STOP JERKING!

Around the Network

Masturbation does not only put you in a calm state, it relieves lots of stress.

It's quite healthy for us, it can induce sleep if you can't sleep. Also, for us males, ejaculation in either masturbation or sex, leads to a lower risk of prostate cancer.

theprof00 said:

Here's the educated response from someone who has taken several bio and psychobio classes.

Masturbation for males reduces testosteron and increases estrogen. A good balance keeps you looking young, less body hair, and reduces baldness. It also reduces aggression and keeps you thinking clearly.

Masturbation in females makes them more confident and more aggressive. Women who masturbate or have a lot of sex are often more dominant and more assertive as it brings them into a better balance.

boxers and other people who are into accomplishment "hold off" because it increases testosterone, which has a variety of effects including less pain, better endurance, sometimes more focus.

Female boxers are encouraged to get as much sex as they can because it increases testosterone.

can you explain more please on how that happens ? or give a link so we can read it? just because I am confused because everyone else says other wise, including medical sites. :)

voty2000 said:
880user088 said:

True. Masturbation is harmful for the mind and it causes memory loose. It is not a myth like some people think.

Then show proof.

he forgot them ;))))))))

Time to Work !

TWRoO said:

I'm sorry I can't read this thread, i went blind.

you masturbate too much ?

or you just received "it" in your eyes by mistake LOLLLLLLLLLLLL

Time to Work !

SmokedHostage said:

If I didn't masturbate, I'd probably be erect everytime the wind blows.

Also, I'd probably join lewis in destroying a third world country if I didn't masturbate at all.

Though, I've noticed that with proper diet, exercise and less masturbation, I feel more lively and a bit smarter.

some of those answers are VERY funny to me ROFL

Time to Work !