By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GRAN TURISMO 5 - Red Bull F1 car in Game !!!

JWS said:

Yeah, In game advertisements! I am so happy to pay full price for a game and still get commericals!

Way to miss the point hombre

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

So will there only be one Formula 1 car?

How many were there in GT3/GT4?

Slimebeast said:

There were no official F1 cars in past GTs, just concepts and prototype F1s.

It's pretty awesome that GT5 will feature real licensed F1 cars. I just hope Mclaren gets there too, and if they get older models, then it will even more amazing

1990's Mclaren FTW.

Oh and this is going to be far more than just 1.000.000 Cr  The Ferrari F2007 in GT PSP costs 8.000.000 Cr

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
Slimebeast said:

It's pretty awesome that GT5 will feature real licensed F1 cars. I just hope Mclaren gets there too, and if they get older models, then it will even more amazing

1990's Mclaren FTW.

Yeah to be able to drive a '90s McLaren would be cool!

I think F1 cars are important in a racing simulator.

Slimebeast said:
lestatdark said:
Slimebeast said:

1990's Mclaren FTW.

Yup, but only very few simulators (that were not F1 specific) had them. F1 license is rarely distributed beyond the current holder. Since Codemasters has had the license for quite some years, it's pretty amazing that Polyphony Digital has managed to get licensed F1 cars in GT5.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
Slimebeast said:
lestatdark said:
Slimebeast said:

1990's Mclaren FTW.

Yup, but only very few simulators (that were not F1 specific) had them. F1 license is rarely distributed beyond the current holder. Since Codemasters has had the license for quite some years, it's pretty amazing that Polyphony Digital has managed to get licensed F1 cars in GT5.

Oh, Codebastards has the license? That explains why we haven't seen a good F1 game in ages.

Slimebeast said:
lestatdark said:
Slimebeast said:
lestatdark said:
Slimebeast said:

1990's Mclaren FTW.

Oh, Codemasters has the license? That explains why we haven't seen a good F1 game in ages.

Ahahah you're right  

Hopefully, with F1 2010, they can get back to the good F1 simulation days of Geoff's Crammond Gran Prix games. 

Current PC Build

Infamy79 said:

Screw Vettel, where is Mark Webber?

this, i want WEBBER!!!! he maybe complains a lot but he is the better driver of the two

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Skeeuk said:

http://www.redbull.com/cs/Satellite/en_INT/Article/Gran-Turismo-5---Fuelled-By-Red-Bull-Racing-021242863182148

lol i am going to get mixed u between real life and GT5 if the graphics are insane as in the new screenies they posted hehe:P:P

lestatdark said:
Slimebeast said:
lestatdark said:
Slimebeast said:
lestatdark said:
Slimebeast said:

1990's Mclaren FTW.

Oh, Codemasters has the license? That explains why we haven't seen a good F1 game in ages.

Ahahah you're right  

Hopefully, with F1 2010, they can get back to the good F1 simulation days of Geoff's Crammond Gran Prix games. 

Didn't Sony have the license a few years ago? It may allow them to put the older model F1 cars in the game still without too much worry.