By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Kinect Price Predictor - Come in and Predict!

I imagine the actual price will be $119.  Ideal price would be $79 imo.

Around the Network
Seece said:
Ssenkahdavic said:

I predict it will stay at $149 (bundled with a game)

Without a game (why not it has more uses than just gaming) = $129

Bundled with a system = system price (plus) $100 with a game (so 50 bucks off).

Ideal price = $99 (with a game)

So $149 retail yeah?

Yep.  Looks like preorders are doing pretty well right now.  Why change the price if they are doing really well?

Actual price - $129.

Ideal - free. You know, I love free stuff.

its needs to be $100 max to be really successful, though its seems to be getting lots of Pre-orders even now with a 149 rumored price tag. I think its gonna retail in between these prices though maybe $119.99

With all the additional retailers listing $149, I think that's actually going to be the price.  MS better throw in a free game too, maybe Kinectimals or Kinect Sports.

Honestly, this thing should be $99 with some demos bundled.  And the 250GB 360 slim should be $199.  Microsoft's totally fumbling it...

Around the Network
jarrod said:

With all the additional retailers listing $149, I think that's actually going to be the price.  MS better throw in a free game too, maybe Kinectimals or Kinect Sports.

Honestly, this thing should be $99 with some demos bundled.  And the 250GB 360 slim should be $199.  Microsoft's totally fumbling it...

No it shouldn't lol.  $199 is a $100 dollar price drop and thats ridiculous since they put in all this extra stuff.  A $50 price cut would be nice and realistic.

yo_john117 said:
jarrod said:

No it shouldn't lol.  $199 is a $100 dollar price drop and thats ridiculous since they put in all this extra stuff.  A $50 price cut would be nice and realistic.

If they wanted to regain their foothold against Sony, they needed a slim remodel AND a significant price drop.  This isn't going to cut it, if MS doesn't wise up soon they really will be in 3rd... man, I miss Allard. :/

jarrod said:
yo_john117 said:
jarrod said:

If they wanted to regain their foothold against Sony, they needed a slim remodel AND a significant price drop.  This isn't going to cut it, if MS doesn't wise up soon they really will be in 3rd... man, I miss Allard. :/

They are already planning a slim arcade, probably for $149.99

I'l eagerly anticipate MS's next financial report, because I have no clue how much it would cost them to make it. I wonder if they are going down the (short term) profit or loss route.

$149.99

its already topping the charts on amazon and gamestop at $149, so I say it's a good price at the moment

mM