By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Kinectimals 69.99$ (CD)??????

Dude $150 for Kinect and $60 for the games?

MS has lost there F'in minds.

360 finishes gen 3rd place confirmed!

Around the Network
selnor said:

Um in the UK Wii games are the same price as 360 games. With PS3 games usually £5 - £10 more expensive.

Yes even Wii mini game games are released either £34.99 or £39.99. Same as 360 releases.

What did you expect? Kinect games are valued depending on user. What seems like rubbish to you isnt rubbish to the casuals. 

I bet the casuals laugh at people paying £39.99 for Halo Reach. They probably think what a waste. 

it's not the case in NA

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Kage848 said:

Dude $150 for Kinect and $60 for the games?

MS has lost there F'in minds.

360 finishes gen 3rd place confirmed!

edited

PS move 1st party games are $39.99 and that is a confirmed price by sony

PS move bundled with PS EYE and SPorts champions (Full ps move game) is $99.99

PS3 250gb bundled with the PS move/PSeye/Sports champions full ps move game is $399.99

As of right now.. retailers are selling kinect for:

$149.99

and kinect games for $59.99

mM
chapset said:
selnor said:

Um in the UK Wii games are the same price as 360 games. With PS3 games usually £5 - £10 more expensive.

Yes even Wii mini game games are released either £34.99 or £39.99. Same as 360 releases.

What did you expect? Kinect games are valued depending on user. What seems like rubbish to you isnt rubbish to the casuals. 

I bet the casuals laugh at people paying £39.99 for Halo Reach. They probably think what a waste. 

it's not the case in NA

How wierd. 

Why is that?

Seems like the US is getting screwed over. Or is the UK Wii fanbase???

Hmmmm.

Around the Network

WoW Ms has officially dug themselves in a pit of failure if this is true.....and this coming from a 360 supporter o_O

chapset said:
MrBubbles said:

best buy has placed them at normal xbox 360 game prices.  nothing more.  the actual prices of kinect and the games for kinect have has not been announced.

69.99 is ne the normal price for a xbox 360 game, it's 59.99

idk what part of canada you are from...but around here  most of them are $70 new.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

selnor said:
chapset said:
selnor said:

it's not the case in NA

How wierd. 

Why is that?

Hmmmm.

Just to make it easy: USA.  Most PS3 and 360 games = 59.99, while most Wii games are 49.99 brand new.  Of course there are times games cost less (IE 3D Dot Game Heroes, Last Rebellion, etc)  But that is the general trend here.

Just curious, if PS3 games are a bit more in UK, are they also more for Multiplat release?

keywe666 said:
MrBubbles said:

best buy has placed them at normal xbox 360 game prices.  nothing more.  the actual prices of kinect and the games for kinect have has not been announced.

69.99 is the price of a normal 360 game? glad i never bought one

same prices as ps3 games.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Ssenkahdavic said:
selnor said:
chapset said:
selnor said:

it's not the case in NA

How wierd. 

Why is that?

Hmmmm.

Just to make it easy: USA.  Most PS3 and 360 games = 59.99, while most Wii games are 49.99 brand new.  Of course there are times games cost less (IE 3D Dot Game Heroes, Last Rebellion, etc)  But that is the general trend here.

Just curious, if PS3 games are a bit more in UK, are they also more for Multiplat release?

In many cases, including Multiplat you will find the 360 version £39.99. And the PS3 version £44.99. Some PS3 exclusives come out at £49,99. Alan Wake special edition for example was only £49.99. The normal edition was £39.99.

The one that got me recently was Fifa 10. £44.99 on 360 and £49.99 on PS3.