By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Kinectimals 69.99$ (CD)??????

MrBubbles said:
chapset said:
MrBubbles said:

best buy has placed them at normal xbox 360 game prices.  nothing more.  the actual prices of kinect and the games for kinect have has not been announced.

69.99 is ne the normal price for a xbox 360 game, it's 59.99

idk what part of canada you are from...but around here  most of them are $70 new.

you're getting screwd then, only few games are realese at 69.99 were am from you wont see red dead or modern war fare or halo reach or splinter cell etc. for more then 60$
casual or not 70$ is way to much for a game were you talk to an interractive animal or a bunch of mini games

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network
masternuts said:

4 Wii remotes with Motion plus 4 nunchuks = $280
4 Dualshocks 3 4 Playstation Moves 4 Sub controller = $540
4 Xbox 360 controllers Kinect = $350

Playstation 3 has the move expensive controllers.

wow so much fail in this post

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias=kindle-accessories&field-keywords=nintendogs&x=0&y=0

.................................... really?

kinect included! 

Kinect! who needs video games!

wait i think those are canadian dollars (its bestbuy.CA) soooo im pretty sure thats normal

Around the Network

The should be $30 or less each. Come on MS.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

theprof00 said:

amazing.

I'm more happy about the 40$ move prices.

This

I came into this thread angry now I'm happy.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Kinectimals, the silly ass name aside, might actually sell pretty well even for that pirce 'imo'...

s for the other games :s have no idea

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Oh and btw, it's 60 bucks in US dollars (kinectiamls I mean)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

selnor said:
Ssenkahdavic said:
selnor said:
Ssenkahdavic said:
selnor said:
chapset said:
selnor said:

Um in the UK Wii games are the same price as 360 games. With PS3 games usually £5 - £10 more expensive.

Yes even Wii mini game games are released either £34.99 or £39.99. Same as 360 releases.

What did you expect? Kinect games are valued depending on user. What seems like rubbish to you isnt rubbish to the casuals. 

I bet the casuals laugh at people paying £39.99 for Halo Reach. They probably think what a waste. 

it's not the case in NA

How wierd. 

Why is that?

Seems like the US is getting screwed over. Or is the UK Wii fanbase???

Hmmmm.

Just to make it easy: USA.  Most PS3 and 360 games = 59.99, while most Wii games are 49.99 brand new.  Of course there are times games cost less (IE 3D Dot Game Heroes, Last Rebellion, etc)  But that is the general trend here.

Just curious, if PS3 games are a bit more in UK, are they also more for Multiplat release?

In many cases, including Multiplat you will find the 360 version £39.99. And the PS3 version £44.99. Some PS3 exclusives come out at £49,99. Alan Wake special edition for example was only £49.99. The normal edition was £39.99.

The one that got me recently was Fifa 10. £44.99 on 360 and £49.99 on PS3.

Funny.  Do not think I have EVER seen a multplat game cost more on the PS3 here at launch (or vice versa).  One version might drop in price first, but they start the same.  (there is the occasion that a special edition of one might cost the same as the regular of another...Dante's Inferno but thats it)

Thanks I never knew this.  How about the rest of Europe? Any idea?

No idea. It doent happen that much anymore. But it still occurs. It was much worse on PS3 release.

But definately 360 games drop faster in price.

Yeah, same here in Mexico, X360 games are cheaper than PS3 games.

Sorry for bad English.