By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Who's hotter

Webb 17 23.61%

Munn 55 76.39%

Total:72

I choose both as long as there's a mute button for both of them.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
GodOfWar_3ever said:

Jessica Chobot ?

*runs for his life

This guy has taste.

Jessica Chobot

Out of those Munn

The other women insulted DKC3 and isn't as hot anyway

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

If I understood correctly (from the image link), you put the votes in the inverse positions of the pictures? that was smart especially if you don't put the names next to them....

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Webb was hotter when she was younger (she has lost weight and doesn't look as good now). But Chobot has them both beat by far.

3DS - 2277 - 6636 - 6675 WiiU - Vectorferret
(Write on wall or PM if adding)

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Around the Network

Munn.

Writing in that third option of Chobot, shes 33 still looks like she's my age, if you ever catch her on the podcasts on IGN shes freaking hilarious and humor is sexy on a woman haha.

Webb used to be my pick when she was younger and looked nerdy... now she just doesn't do anything for me.

And Munn... has always had this aura of greasy come from her, like I really don't think shes attractive at all.

But there are other gaming women out there and if I had to pick out of those definitely Trashleg :L

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Jade Raymond

TBH honest they're both not my type.

Jade Raymond fom Assassin's Creed team and Tanya Jessen from Bulletstorm team are hot! They're my type :D

In fact, Chobot is better than Munn and Webb. Webb looks ugly and Munn is just not my type.

Why was the picture order reversed compared with the question?  Oliva is hotter, but Morgan looks good too.

Consoles: Atari 5200, NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3