By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fable III - Xbox 360 or PC?

Fable III - Xbox 360 or PC?

Xbox 360 29 37.66%

PC 29 37.66%

Not buying 16 20.78%

Whatevers Cheaper 3 3.90%

Total:77

no i didn't try it for a couple reasons.

1) i heard it wasn't that long

but mainly 2) it was priced the same as the full dragon age game.  that is bs. 

that is one thing i am annoyed by some of these people who are trying to be both pc and console is when they overcharge the pc game

Around the Network
irstupid said:

that is one thing i am annoyed by some of these people who are trying to be both pc and console is when they overcharge the pc game

Activision definitely comes to mind when you talk about overcharging.  Pc games have been $50 this entire time but they decided they were going to charge $60 for the pc version and pc gamers still bought it which surprised me.  I would never pay that for a pc game unless they could give me a valid reason as to why they had to increase the price.

I'm glad most companies haven't followed activisions lead though so that's a good thing.

lostintheodyssey said:
irstupid said:

Activision definitely comes to mind when you talk about overcharging.  Pc games have been $50 this entire time but they decided they were going to charge $60 for the pc version and pc gamers still bought it which surprised me.  I would never pay that for a pc game unless they could give me a valid reason as to why they had to increase the price.

I'm glad most companies haven't followed activisions lead though so that's a good thing.

wow $60, I thought i was paying too much for dragon age at $50.

most pc games i buy seem to all be $40 when they first release

then the awesome if you don't buy right away you get like the game, and like all 2-3 of its expansions for like $40.

DirtyP2002 said:
KillerMan said:
DirtyP2002 said:

it is a PS3-fansite, what do you expect?

There might be kinect features implemented via update, so Xbox 360. And you can use your old save games, so Xbox 360. There is no DRM, so Xbox 360. There is a limited edition for Xbox 360, so Xbox 360.

Well when you haven't got a 360, go PC.

So if you buy PC version you are PS3 fan? Great logic!

I will buy probably X360 version because of old saves. Otherwise I would get of course PC version as it will be graphically superior (I really don't care about kinect)

I never said that, but since the majority here are PS3 fans, they will cut their left arm before saying, the Xbox 360 version makes sense to them. Nothing on the Xbox 360 makes sense to them. That's why they don't own one.

Too much hate on VGC these days.

I would have to agree. I'll be getting the 360 version.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

irstupid said:
lostintheodyssey said:
irstupid said:

wow $60, I thought i was paying too much for dragon age at $50.

most pc games i buy seem to all be $40 when they first release

then the awesome if you don't buy right away you get like the game, and like all 2-3 of its expansions for like $40.

Yeah they did it here is the link. 

http://pc.ign.com/articles/101/1015622p1.html

I may have to start making myself wait before I buy games because like you said down the road they offer you everything at the same or at a lower price.

I have also noticed that steam and direct 2 drive offers deep discounts on games depending on the season.  I have seen where they had a winter/holiday sale and they had a spring sale.  I guess they are going to have a summer one next.