By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fable III - Xbox 360 or PC?

Fable III - Xbox 360 or PC?

Xbox 360 29 37.66%

PC 29 37.66%

Not buying 16 20.78%

Whatevers Cheaper 3 3.90%

Total:77
Rath said:
CDiablo said:

I heard that the PC version will be digital download or "content license" only. I prefer to actually own my games so I will most likely do XBOX.

Does content license mean you have a right to play the game but don't actually own a copy? If so that's some serious bullshit. Pirates will once again be better off than people who actually pay money.

All games have that "you have the right to play, but you don't own it" thing. Fable 3 is coming both Retail and Digital forms, so there's no worries except that digitally is only coming out on GFWL and not on Steam, Impulse, etc...

Around the Network

PC for me. 360 is Chinese and apparently modded, so I'd have to import and then not have access to achievements which would suck immensely. I'll put up with GFWL if it's a good game (I managed it for Fallout 3, although it ruined the experience somewhat).

shio said:
Rath said:
CDiablo said:

I heard that the PC version will be digital download or "content license" only. I prefer to actually own my games so I will most likely do XBOX.

Does content license mean you have a right to play the game but don't actually own a copy? If so that's some serious bullshit. Pirates will once again be better off than people who actually pay money.

All games have that "you have the right to play, but you don't own it" thing. Fable 3 is coming both Retail and Digital forms, so there's no worries except that digitally is only coming out on GFWL and not on Steam, Impulse, etc...

By that I meant that you don't have solid rights to your copy of it. Also glad it's coming retail, I prefer hardcopies of my games.

it is a PS3-fansite, what do you expect?

There might be kinect features implemented via update, so Xbox 360. And you can use your old save games, so Xbox 360. There is no DRM, so Xbox 360. There is a limited edition for Xbox 360, so Xbox 360.

Well when you haven't got a 360, go PC.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

DirtyP2002 said:

There might be kinect features implemented via update, so Xbox 360. And you can use your old save games, so Xbox 360. There is no DRM, so Xbox 360. There is a limited edition for Xbox 360, so Xbox 360.

So if you buy PC version you are PS3 fan? Great logic!

I will buy probably X360 version because of old saves. Otherwise I would get of course PC version as it will be graphically superior (I really don't care about kinect)

Around the Network
DirtyP2002 said:

To be honest graphics whores and people who prefer the keyboard/mouse interface will both lean towards the PC. Your comparison is clearly angled to the one side.

KillerMan said:
DirtyP2002 said:

So if you buy PC version you are PS3 fan? Great logic!

I will buy probably X360 version because of old saves. Otherwise I would get of course PC version as it will be graphically superior (I really don't care about kinect)

I never said that, but since the majority here are PS3 fans, they will cut their left arm before saying, the Xbox 360 version makes sense to them. Nothing on the Xbox 360 makes sense to them. That's why they don't own one.

Too much hate on VGC these days.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

ArcticGabe said:

I suppose PC version will be more popular on this website, but Xbox360 version for me.

because its full of fanboys :(

HAHAHAAH moaning because ppl didn't prefer to get the 360 and calling those ppl fanboys?

Take a good look @ that statement then ask your self who's the real fanboy.

OT: Only played Fable 1 not sure If im getting 3 but if I decide to I'll grab it when it's dirt cheap for PC.

NNN2004 said:
ArcticGabe said:

I suppose PC version will be more popular on this website, but Xbox360 version for me.

because its full of fanboys :(

or maybe because the PC version will be superior and cheaper?!