By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Flower devs (thatgamecompany) annouces new game

I'm in... just 'cause, Flow aside, I've always loved their work (and Flow wasn't bad just not emotionally involving enough).

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Around the Network

Can't wait, Flower was fantastic (even if I get a strange look off my flat mate when playing it).

patapon said:
Xxain said:
patapon said:
badgenome said:
patapon said:
badgenome said:

Don't stop! Believin'! Hold onto that feeeeeeelin'!

Looks incredible.

Yeah, I'm really curious as to rainbird's reaction to the pics considering he's the biggest Flower fan ever

I'm really curious as to when you'll die already.

When Sony makes a Patapon ps3. Than I can die a happy transvestite.

dude that was already announced

Wut?

Edit: Yeah, I know about Patapon 3... and I haven't stopped ejacualting since I heard about it days ago, but I'll only die if one is on the ps3!!!

That might kill you eventually.

OT: It looks like Shadow of the Colossus, but without the colossi, and set in one environment.

Anyway, I hated on Flower when it was announced and ended up loving it, so I'll hate on this too, just to be safe.

This sucks.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
patapon said:

Wut?

Edit: Yeah, I know about Patapon 3... and I haven't stopped ejacualting since I heard about it days ago, but I'll only die if one is on the ps3!!!

That might kill you eventually.

OT: It looks like Shadow of the Colossus, but without the colossi, and set in one environment.

Anyway, I hated on Flower when it was announced and ended up loving it, so I'll hate on this too, just to be safe.

This sucks.

I always wanted to post one of those!