By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Great article on 3DS. Must read.

Day one for me.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

Misleading thread title, superchunk. How you can say this is a must read, just look at the mistakes that Gnac pointed out.

Why do you think it's a must-read?  It's a cautionary tale to all the would-be authors out there.

killeryoshis said:
superchunk said:
killeryoshis said:

Now if only they can announce a price point under 200$ I''ll be fine with it

My god that's what I'm hoping for. If its $199 or less I'll get one day one.

The problem is that they have sooo much stuff cramed in that little thing I mean it has 2 3-D cameras!
That stuff doesn't come cheap. I'm worried that its not too overstuffed with features. Well
I guess we'll have to wait

Not 100% on this, but I'm thinking that the 2 cameras work togetehr to get a sterioscopic image, so really it has 2 2d cameras that work together to obtain 3d

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

I'm sure it will be a bigger hit than the Virtual Boy. Remember the last time Nintendo attempted 3d?

But I'm sure it won't be the huge seller that some are claiming just because of the 3d.

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

RolStoppable said:

Misleading thread title, superchunk. How you can say this is a must read, just look at the mistakes that Gnac pointed out.

You're a misleading poster. There was one mistake and you above all people should understand how to look past mistakes life throws at ya.

Around the Network

@everyone saying "day one"

Good luck with that; this thing is going to make Wii shortages look like nothing.

astrosmash said:

@everyone saying "day one"

Good luck with that; this thing is going to make Wii shortages look like nothing.

I'm smarter than the average bear. When I decided (read it as my wife said ok you can spend $400) I found one in 2 days. Btw, this was in February of 2007 when it was still heavily sold out.

SO they haven't announced a price for it?

mM
leo-j said:

SO they haven't announced a price for it?

Not yet. Why did you read something somewhere? All we know now is that its out this fiscal year.

Please be cheap, please be cheap, please be cheap......

3DS - 2277 - 6636 - 6675 WiiU - Vectorferret
(Write on wall or PM if adding)