By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best E3 conference and why?

Sony...... its so obvious simply bcz they announce more exclusive titles then MS & N. . I really dont care about the ESPN and Facebook. The only reason i bought ps3 & x360 just to play games. And Sony currently has more exclusive games then MS. I thought MS will surprise us with exclusives but sadly no new exclusive : ( [Only GOW and Halo]. Next year its gonna be another 2009 for MS. And this might be the end of 360 unless MS do something about it. Need more fuckinggggg Gamessssssssssss

Around the Network

Nintendo, 3DS

Sony.

- Most Content in general

- Most hardcore content

- Most exclusive content

- Most surprises 

- Good business decisions (Coke, EA)

Nintendo - DONKEY KONG COUNTRY > Everything

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

nintendo for once . Sony second, had they announced infamous 2, killzone 2,  little big planet 2 and motorstorm a. at e3 sony would have won imo. Sony had the best presentation though with kevin butler:P that was awesome:P. Microsoft was boring...

Around the Network

They might not have said anything about Last Guardian etc, or PSP2, because their saving some stuff for TGS. same goes for the wii, i expect well get more out of Sony at TGS. but that 3DS... fuck me!! that is the next big thing.

3ds looks amazing! Not really into handhelds, except to play pokemon on but the graphics looked superb! Am hyped for RR!

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Nintendo, they announced New zelda. Maybe it didn't work on the stage but I believe in Nintendo and they will fix these issues.

Besides, the 3DS was very incredible that made me think of getting one at launch date !

Microsoft....because they showed Halo Reach.

SONY!

GT5 baby! And of course, we want games with buttons! ;)