By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - No Vitality Sensor :-(

So is anyone else a little sad that Nintendo is kind of pushing the Vitality Sensor under the rug?  I was really looking forward to whatever they had under their sleeves for that.  I guess if it's not good it's not good though and whatever it was I guess it just wasn't ready to show.

Around the Network

If I had one on my finger during the conference it would have exploded from my heartbeats!

But seriously... no, didn't miss it. I think it was canned.

I am really upset about this. 

I thought that it was going to be responsible for a lot of laughs.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Yea kinda I was looking forward to what they would use it for

I wonder if it was just a ruse.

That or NCL realized it was a VB (Virtual Boy) -- something that is neat but of limited appeal because it is a one-trick pony.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Around the Network

lol i forgot about it :P

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

twesterm said:

So is anyone else a little sad that Nintendo is kind of pushing the Vitality Sensor under the rug?  I was really looking forward to whatever they had under their sleeves for that.  I guess if it's not good it's not good though and whatever it was I guess it just wasn't ready to show.

Well better that than camera motion sensing that they had to dummy because it wasn't ready.

I'm not bashing. That was embarassing for Microsoft to do, and they should have known better (plus I won't comment on it any further on this thread).

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

I was very interested to see what they were going to do with it.  Maybe they just (finally) figured that their main conference is probably not the best place to show these things, so they're reserving it for another event?

I'm only wondering because Nintendo promised us the vitality sensor game ASAP after E3. So, I'm thinking a late July (like Wii sports Resort) release and we know nothing about it.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

noname2200 said:

I was very interested to see what they were going to do with it.  Maybe they just (finally) figured that their main conference is probably not the best place to show these things, so they're reserving it for another event?

Hope so.

In my opinion Twilight Princess is better than Ocarina of t... * gets shot *