By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Do you want a 3DS now?

Do you want a 3DS now?

No, I don't care about handhelds. 7 2.71%

No, I've got other devic... 14 5.43%

Yes, Nintendo did an awes... 132 51.16%

Yes, I'm a gadget freak,... 5 1.94%

Yes, Nintendo is my daddy, so I must buy it. 44 17.05%

Yes, because the 3DS will... 56 21.71%

Total:258

Like many I didn't care before but now I want one.   Incredible line up of games right from the get go, 3D movies and pictures with no glasses has sold me, and amazingly the 3D works wonderfully.

I'm not worried about tilt/3D  as many have said that 3D is good enough that you don't have to be looking straight at it.   If you turn it, you lose it, but tilting up/down left/right shouldn't cause any issues.  I expect Pilotwings will use tilt as will Kororinpa and the inevitable iphone port of Super Monkey Balls.  Probably Kid Icarus too.

Not necessarily a 1st day purchase though, will depend on price, and I'd like a bigger screen.

Around the Network

The 3DS ate Miyamoto, so it must be awesome! And yes!

Yes I need it now!!

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

Originally, I wasn't sure if I wanted one or not, but wow! It looks great and has an excellent line-up already. I'll definitely be picking one up sometime, maybe not this year (I just got my DSi XL last year), but probably next year sometime. Good show Nintendo.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Wasn't planning on buying this, then I saw the game lineup. Day one.

Around the Network

Not right now no. Still to many unknowns for me. Such as battery life, price and wether it still plays music as the DSi does (I'm also not enamoured with the way it looks at the moment).

Does it have ds backwards compatability?

Yes, I want one NOW!!!

Paper Mario? Kid Icarus? Of course I'm buying it.

The price is the only thing I want to know before I buy one.