By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword out in 2011!

fluffy said:

Between the bow/arrow, sword use, bowling, whip, etc. was Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort games made solely for the purpose of training the casual player for this Zelda game?

Yes. Nintendo's been training new gamers to their hardcore franchises. I've been saying this for a long time. Just wait next gen, I'm expecting lots of surprises...!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

It's an excellent style. It hides the flaws of the wii (realisme is difficult), adds vibrant color, great controls and makes it broad in appeal. Awesome. Maybe a ten million seller? I hope so. 

Nintendo magic at work! Can't you feel it!

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Stefan.De.Machtige said:

It's an excellent style. It hides the flaws of the wii (realisme is difficult), adds vibrant color, great controls and makes it broad in appeal. Awesome. Maybe a ten million seller? I hope so. 

Agreed.  Cel-shading is great for hiding graphical faults.  Just ask the guys at Gearbox Software.  I also remind everyone that Borderlands became the biggest selling new IP of 2009(selling 3 million copies).  Guess people do like cel-shading.

Riachu said:
Stefan.De.Machtige said:

Agreed.  Cel-shading is great for hiding graphical faults.  Just ask the guys at Gearbox Software.  I also remind everyone that Borderlands became the biggest selling new IP of 2009(selling 3 million copies).  Guess people do like cel-shading.

i wouldn't call it "faults", but limitations.