By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Famitsu's Coverage of the Wii Fit Launch

Don't blame me for the lousy google translation.

http://www.famitsu.com/game/news/1212247_1124.html

YODOBASHIKAMERA Shinjuku Nishiguchi Headquarter's Wii Fit release date, the pattern is!

reason for the purchase, "the family with the customers want!"

On December 1, 2007, from Nintendo Wii software for the Wii Fit, will be released. The software is the main Wii will be released before the Wii Health Pack (仮題), the title to be released, it attracted the attention of the product. Body weight and center of balance measurement and training through a variety of health care FITTONESUSOFUTO conduct.

Nintendo's Shigeru Miyamoto said before, "Nintendo DS brain鍛ETA, as Wii body in shape," he says, the Wii Fit, the Wii killer software and eyes had been. Just before the release date, the CM has invested large amounts in the metropolitan area is the Wii Fit ads will be seen, not that day is not enough to conduct large-scale promotion. The Wii Sports, followed by the usual game遊BANAI layer from the drum up support for the idea, and the general media coverage significantly.

The Fit, the Wii released on the day of how things were? The main game-related product release date is sure to say that as a large matrix YODOBASHIKAMERA Shinjuku Nishiguchi head office to be interviewed. 7:00 am at the time of the sale along with the 10 people who were weak. Top men at 3:00 am came that was the first train will start running from the enormous increase in the degree said. At 8:00 am, 20 people weak, 8:30 But about 30 people, the turnout was modest. This 9:30 of the opening to welcome you believe, but at 9:00 a.m. to before rapidly growing crowd, 60 people over the column is finished. Consequently, to open 10 minutes early to 9:20 opened. At this point, about 100 people were gathered over the counter.

Sales finally started. The Wii Fit is a software-balanced board Wii included in the package size is the width of 50 centimeters or more, longitudinal 30 centimeters more than two. Buyers have the size and weight to realize that while TSUGITSUGI products received. 100 columns are in-store and guided by the front of the store from the disappeared, but new people coming in in-store column is absolutely not eliminate state. Open from 1 hour has passed 10:30 is finally getting organized, but still can not catch CUSTOMERS atmosphere.

Worried about the Wii Fit, the buyer is more and more, a slightly higher age many people are impressive. Usually Games opened MAE release date from the purchase along with the core game fans most. Late 10s to 20s by the middle of a lot of men to occupy. But this time the 30s than men and seen a lot of couples came all people and the generations of women her mother also CHIRAHORA. In addition, several "Wii Fit, for their own?" To the question and the answer really unique. "Mom, along with at home want to feel free to exercise" a young woman, "her daughter Wii itself have, so the whole family to buy as souvenirs" Dad, "I want my sister was saying and hoop it, "a young man, such as the majority of people are their own, rather than with his family to enjoy the early morning from the aligned. Nintendo has pledged to "family disliked not a game machine" Wii concept is certainly performing that UKAGAETA.

Also, many people have learned of the Wii Fit for TV commercials and events to be answered. CM to see family or interested in the workplace and friends, among subjects NOBOTTA that led to the purchase decision. Many of them have already owns Wii itself, and this is the only software purchase. For details on inquiry, primarily children in the family is usually in Wii games, but also the parents Wii Fit has shown interest in the story goes. Game fans, but also those wanting to go on a diet, much of the game but遊BANAI epidemic of health management software is like a person who would love to give it a try, the appeal seems to either.

YODOBASHIKAMERA Shinjuku Nishiguchi headquarters staff to listen to and released on the day of the morning turnout was "more than expected".客層"for the Nintendo has so far been pioneering, somewhat younger people have a lot higher." TONOKO. Currently, the main Wii sales leading up to a not yet, "the inquiry stage, along with the main Wii saying that most of the time. Morning to line up for Wii already have it, now people who can come in the body of each purchase and how often. "said. Incidentally, the number of available again in the morning at the stock still, "Today is filled with glutinous Yes," and it was.

Around the Network

Thanks, Joe.

Wow, that's a lot of people. Especially for such a casual oriented game. This could have a very good first week.

And if it does even half this well in the States, hardcores will be bitching for months.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

It's more than Mario Galaxy by far... my god.

Around the Network

Maybe, we'll have to wait to see. At least we know it's not a complete dud.

Good luck, should be a good test for the wii regarding the current trends of its sales in Japan.

Now I completely understand the Japanese gaming market. The family with the customers want! No wonder their shopping habits are so different. Wii fit release date, the pattern is! DUH. I should've thought of that.

cant help but wonder if the Wii board is gonna be supported just by Nintnedo with the bundled software alone or do they have an overall Wii Health package in mind.

Perhaps this is just to get people used to the board and they'll be software that will use both the board ad the wii motes, either way it's good to see it looks like it'll have some level of success - is this is Wii's version of brain training? time will tell!!

Those people that think they're perfect give a bad reputation to us who are... 

"With the DS, it's fair to say that Nintendo stepped out of the technical race and went for a feature differentiation with the touch screen, but I fear that it won't have a lasting impact beyond that of a gimmick - so the long-lasting appeal of the platform is at peril as a direct result of that." - Phil Harrison, Sony

Entroper said:
Now I completely understand the Japanese gaming market. The family with the customers want! No wonder their shopping habits are so different. Wii fit release date, the pattern is! DUH. I should've thought of that.

Not to mention the target group: 7:00 am at the time of the sale along with the 10 people who were weak. Top men at 3:00 am came that was the first train will start running from the enormous increase in the degree said. At 8:00 am, 20 people weak. Definately, it's the weak people who buy Wii Fit.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.