By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft conference: Press not happy

http://screwattack.com/videos/Exclusive-Microsoft-Press-Conference-Recap?utm_medium=bt.io-twitter&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_content=backtype-tweetcount

Wonder if this will be the general feeling?

Around the Network

xbox 360

• gears of war 3
  • fable 3
  • halo reach
  • new crytek game
  • epsn deal
  • timed exclusive content on COD games
  • natal
  • redesign 360
its not that bad

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

I wanted a natal price but looking at the games for it...  maybe I do not care anymore. I want Fable 3 though.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

puffy said:

http://screwattack.com/videos/Exclusive-Microsoft-Press-Conference-Recap?utm_medium=bt.io-twitter&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_content=backtype-tweetcount

Wonder if this will be the general feeling?

Well what's your general feeling about it?  Did you agree with those that bashed the Wii to hell like this after its E3 conferences?  At the end of the day the 360 is still getting a lot of support for core gamers.

Of course they're not... it's the birth of a new Wii we're facing here.

Around the Network

Let me just say I loved Dance Central however ....

That was one of the weakest press conferences I've ever seen. Do they not have any game projects going on? I mean we usually get huge megaton announcements from E3. WTF is up indeed.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

yeah, They showed some Awesome Games in the beginning

the Kinect games looked horrible imo, FM3 With Kinect looked Great though! 

-ESPN

-COD Deal

-Xboxslim

Was not the worst E3 i have seen.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

People just need to realize the videogame industry cannot live for the hardcore anymore...Just look at EA, UBISOFT, ROCKSTAR... selling millions, and still... losing (tens of) millions.

Microsoft will invest in things a little more profittable... so should everyone else, imo.

No more "need to sell 5 million just to break even" or "announced in 2003" games. It's just not worthy.

Skeeuk said:

xbox 360

• gears of war 3
  • fable 3
  • halo reach
  • new crytek game
  • epsn deal
  • timed exclusive content on COD games
  • natal
  • redesign 360
its not that bad

I think when you put it like that, it's worse..

ESPN will be America only, map pack timed exclusivity? Why is that even relevant? and the only new game shown was a new crytek game.. It didn't even show us what to expect!

Gears, Halo, Black Ops and Fable 3 were basically it.. They were already known about too. Fable 3 looked good but where was the Kinect integration? What happened to Milo and Kate also? Sony are going to shit all over that and I think Nintendo might do even better than Sony as they will have the element of surprise. We'll see though..

I get the feeling that Microsoft are really starting to focus on development for the next generation, I don't think anything else can explain the sheer lack of anything from them.. The basically have nothing for 2011 except Gears, Kinect Star Wars and something to do with Forza. Have they ever been this light on with games?

they even bribed the press with free XBox 360s LOL...

but yeah everyone knows Kinect is gonna sell tons and hardcore gamers get pushed aside.

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!