By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo E3 2010 Press Conference Thread

where do you think it's gonna be better to watch, no freezes or anything.... nintendo or ign?

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:

where do you think it's gonna be better to watch, no freezes or anything.... nintendo or ign?

GAMETRAILERS

Large screen too.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
morenoingrato said:

GAMETRAILERS

Large screen too.

Can you post me the link for the 3 conferences remaining? I am having a hard time navigating that poor designed US site.

darthdevidem01 said:
morenoingrato said:

GAMETRAILERS

Large screen too.

I don't like gametrailers, the resolution isn't so good, I'll try to see in nintendo's website, it's nintendo, their feed will be good

Wagram said:
darthdevidem01 said:
morenoingrato said:

GAMETRAILERS

Large screen too.

Can you post me the link for the 3 conferences remaining? I am having a hard time navigating that poor designed US site.

I will post the link on your wall as soon as the feed goes up, or do you need a link to their E3 page?

@morenoingrato

can you post a link to nintendo's feed?

Around the Network

It will be interesting to see what comes out of E3 with the most buzz.  Kinect, 3DS, or Move?

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

darthdevidem01 said:

I will post the link on your wall as soon as the feed goes up, or do you need a link to their E3 page?

@morenoingrato

It is in the OP.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

darthdevidem01 said:
Wagram said:
darthdevidem01 said:
morenoingrato said:

GAMETRAILERS

Large screen too.

@morenoingrato

here: http://e3.nintendo.com/

Nintendo's: http://e3.nintendo.com/

nordlead said:
darthdevidem01 said:

@morenoingrato

It is in the OP.

Thanks