By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is MS and Sony trying to copy Nintendo

If they straight copy Nintendos Library. Then I hope they both fail miserably. Get titles HD owners want on the peripherals and maybe I could have respect for them. Not use-less crap titles.

Around the Network

i think we may see many crap-low budget  games on HD consoles from now (cooking with natal,in kitchen with move,bunch ballons,fashion kinetic idol or play move carnival)

Kinect most definitely is, now that we've seen that lineup. Move's lineup showed that they definitely are too.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Even worse, they're copying Wii 3rd parties.  Make games like Nintendo, except way, way less appealing.

Y'know, WiiHD is a horrible nightmare.

hahahahaha

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

I wonder if this will work because there were only copies of DS and Wii games.

Of course they are. They'd be fools if they didn't copy the Big N.

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909

i'd say thats what exactly what there doing, they've seen how nintendos sales are just blowing the competition away and making nintendo alot of money. So both sony and microsoft want the same type of sales for their consoles and have produced there own types of motion control just like the wii motion controls.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

They are playing it safe. Way too safe.

The funny thing is they are trying to convince consumers they are bringing something new to the table.

Trying? 

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.