By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

For Wii:

AAA games:

Mario Galaxy (currently ranked 02 best game of all time).

Metroid prime 3.

Zelda: Twilight princess.

Resident evil 4.

Guitar Hero III.

Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' treasure.

Not quite AAA but A+ and are worth it to be bought, garantueed fun:

SSX: Blur.

Mario Strikers: Charged.

Medal Of Honour: Heroes 2. (this one comes with a 32 people online mode).

Manhunt 2.

Resident evil: Umbrella corp. (Co-op is freakin' awesome)

The Godfather: Blackhand edition.

Wario ware: Smooth moves.

Excite truck.

Scarface-The game needs to be included/Montana 

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network
naznatips said:
ItsaMii said:
I recommend Zack and Wiki if you like clever puzzle games.

Agreed, but the cute art style of this belies the nature of the game. It's far too difficult for kids or even most teenagers. This is an adult puzzle game for fans of old point and click adventures, and it's very difficult.

Very difficult? I find it WAY TOO difficult and that's why i stopped playing i got stuck in a level for over 2 days and i still couldn't find what to do!

gamingdevil said:
naznatips said:
ItsaMii said:

Agreed, but the cute art style of this belies the nature of the game. It's far too difficult for kids or even most teenagers. This is an adult puzzle game for fans of old point and click adventures, and it's very difficult.

Very difficult? I find it WAY TOO difficult and that's why i stopped playing i got stuck in a level for over 2 days and i still couldn't find what to do!

haha well I never got stuck for that long, but yeah it's a very difficult game.  

cringer8 said:
Don't get Wii Play unless you can't find a spare remote otherwise. The game is useless.

Pick up Big Brain Academy for the family. It's an awesome multiplayer game.

Sorry cringer8.

I gotta be Panthor to your Battlecat on this one.

Wii Play is a fine game. It's very easy to pick up and play when you don't want anything too heavy or time-draining. And it is fun when you play it against another person.

It's a must have for every Wii owner. At least one of the games in there will appeal to just about anybody.

By the Wiimote of Greyskull...IIII HAAAVE THE WII PLAAAAAAYY!!!

John Lucas 

Words from the Official VGChartz Idiot

WE ARE THE NATION...OF DOMINATION!

BULLDOGG said:
cause its not next gen.

-_- I would slap you for this but I forgive you.

• Zelda
  • Excite Truck
  • Super Paper Mario
  • Metroid Prime 3
  • Zack and Wiki
  • Resident Evil 4
  • Wario Ware

to name a few

Around the Network
I like Bacon said:
BULLDOGG said:
cause its not next gen.

• Zelda
  • Excite Truck
  • Super Paper Mario
  • Metroid Prime 3
  • Zack and Wiki
  • Resident Evil 4
  • Wario Ware

to name a few

Wii isn't next gen though, it is current gen.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
I like Bacon said:
BULLDOGG said:
cause its not next gen.

• Zelda
  • Excite Truck
  • Super Paper Mario
  • Metroid Prime 3
  • Zack and Wiki
  • Resident Evil 4
  • Wario Ware

to name a few

Wii isn't next gen though, it is current gen.

Yes, I know that it is current gen along with the PS3 and the 360. However, the topic creator meant that the Wii is not in the same gen with the PS3 and the 360. and that makes me sad.

gamingdevil said:
naznatips said:
ItsaMii said:

It is an extremely difficult game and requires a lot of thought and patience.  That in itself is why I think it's great as a family game.  Letting everyone have input and ideas really brings everyone together.  I play with my girlfriend and the difficulty really keeps both of use glued to the tv and when we finish a puzzle it's a sigh of relief.

I thought about making a list, but Naznatips list is already perfect.

Smash Bros: 2363-5325-6342 

Put down the Mario Party 8 and pick up WarioWare. I've played both, and as of last night, partied with both. WarioWare wins by a longshot.

You might also want a Rayman Raving Rabbids game. I'm not sure which one is better but I've heard good things about the first one, at least.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Montana what the hell happened to amaterasu and what's the new avatar?

Keep away from Trauma Center if you want a "softcore", "casual" experience. If you want something VERY "hardcore", then dive in! Especially New Blood.