By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 360 SLIM PICTURES INSIDE!!

Oh dear, it looks like the rumoured redesign of the Xbox 360 may have been leaked through an online advertisement.

A banner, which first appeared on console-tribe.com (and is still active at the time of posting), shows a very professional looking flash advert which links to the Italian Xbox website. The console itself boasts a 250GB hard drive, embedded WiFi and is combatible with “Kinect” which may well be Natal’s retail title.

Of course this is all rumour for now, but with Microsoft’s E3 conference less that 24 hours away, we won’t have to wait long.

[Source]

http://www.razzamataz.net/?p=5413

DAMN!!!!!!! That thing looks sick, dont know if its smaller but it looks way better.

Edit- heres a video of it

< object width="480" height="385">

Around the Network

Live Today Now for the technological future of tomorrow?

That slogan's a bit strange. Of course, my translation might be off.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

That's horrible...

WTF is with the weird slants?

And judging by the size of the disc drive... It doesn't even look that much smaller :|

That's ugly..

Looks like a desktop tower.

Carl2291 said:

That's horrible...

And judging by the size of the disc drive... It doesn't even look that much smaller :|

Maybe brick is internal this time. Also, internal hard drive.. How much smaller can it get? Where you expecting Wii-size?

Truth does not fear investigation

Around the Network

I don't see any slim

NightAntilli said:
Carl2291 said:

That's horrible...

Maybe brick is internal this time. Also, internal hard drive.. How much smaller can it get? Where you expecting Wii-size?

I was expecting smaller. Not Wii-size, obviously, but at least a noticeable size change. Not just shape.

And i doubt the power brick will be internal, after all the heating problems 360's have had in the past that would be the last thing i can see them doing.

imagine if it has natal built in.. now that would be huge

mM

It's not even slimmer ...

The design isn't terrible though.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Carl2291 said:
NightAntilli said:
Carl2291 said:

That's horrible...

I was expecting smaller. Not Wii-size, obviously, but at least a noticeable size change. Not just shape.

And i doubt the power brick will be internal, after all the heating problems 360's have had in the past that would be the last thing i can see them doing.

And you can tell the size of it how exactly?  There is no other point of reference in that picture at all.