By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 360 Slim LEAKED Picture!!!!!

What delicious bannings we're going to get going.

This is the only week out of the year where I envy the mods.

Anyway.

This is a fairly ugly console redesign, and it seems to make the same design mistakes as the original 360: it looks too techy. Nintendo's minimalism and reduced form factor are definitely the way to go when it comes to appearance.

Around the Network

Please don't ban AkibaFan and BBH. I haven't lol'd that hard in days.

*sheaths banhammer*

Well, that settles that.  Sadly, I was beaten to The Xbox Man by someone else.

Carl2291 said:

Shamelessly stole from the GAF thread -

I do not understand the purpose of this picture.  =|

I think it looks good. Not the best looking thing I ever seen, but better looking than the current xbox360.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
makingmusic476 said:

*sheaths banhammer*

Carl2291 said:

Some people said it looks like a dented 360 so obviously some people on Gaf made it or somewhere else.

Take it as humour. lol

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

looks very cool, me like the new look.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

I love how the thing basically looks like a black Wii. This, plus the Natal =  Wii immitation console. As is the Move. Look for this year's conferences by Sony and MS to be a Wii immitation "casual" gamer bonanza, filled to the brim with casual immitator games, with sports games, mini games, dance games, and fitness games (how hilariously ironic would it be if NINTENDO had the most core focused press conference this year?)

It is going to be REALLY interesting to see the reactions of the hardcore, who have mercilessly bashed these types of games and motion controls since the Wii was first announced. It will also be interesting to see the analysts, if they will show their hypocracy by praising the Move and Natal, or stick to their guns and continue to shun Wii-like motion controls and games (I'm guessing the former). Some shit is goin down, and I can't wait to enjoy the show...

darthdevidem01 said:
makingmusic476 said:

*sheaths banhammer*

Carl2291 said:

Some people said it looks like a dented 360 so obviously some people on Gaf made it or somewhere else.

Take it as humour. lol

But it didn't make me laugh.  =(

Metallicube said:

I love how the thing basically looks like a black Wii. This, plus the Natal =  Wii immitation console. As is the Move. Look for this year's conferences by Sony and MS to be a Wii immitation "casual" gamer bonanza, filled to the brim with casual immitator games, with sports games, mini games, dance games, and fitness games (how hilariously ironic would it be if NINTENDO had the most core focused press conference this year?)

It is going to be REALLY interesting to see the reactions of the hardcore, who have mercilessly bashed these types of games and motion controls since the Wii was first announced. It will also be interesting to see the analysts, if they will show their hypocracy by praising the Move and Natal, or stick to their guns and continue to shun Wii-like motion controls and games (I'm guessing the former). Some shit is goin down, and I can't wait to enjoy the show...

You should read the thread on gaf if you want to see some nice reactions.

AkibaFan probably deserved his ban, but that picture made me laugh so hard.

On topic, the supposed leaked motherboard had USB slots positioned at the front of the console, so either we can't see them due to the blurriness, or the picture in the ad is not 100% accurate.

i dont believe this is real, well not this picture anyway

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E