By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 360 Slim LEAKED Picture!!!!!

Dont be fooled by the picture. I bet it's alot smaller than the one we all have now. Wait for a next to pic to see the difference. 

However. It looks cool. I like it. I will definately buy the 360 Kinetic bundle.

Around the Network

I believe it is real, I mean why else would there be an ad  saying "NEW XBOX 360, WITH NEW EXPERIENCE KINETIC" or w.e

What microsoft has going for it, is the US.. it can hurt the ps3's brand image there once again. Just relese 100 gazillion 360 ads and they are set.

mM

I had a boner coming into this thread, but now...

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

LOL at all the PS3 fans being scared to death. LOL

Invading M$ forums to try and say Kinect will fail. LOL.

I will LOL when it releases and sales look very different from now. LOL.

cant wait for the official announcement

Around the Network

that thing is but ugly... and looks rather big...** we'll know the official truth soon anyways.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

darthdevidem01 said:
Euphoria14 said:
darthdevidem01 said:

How are USB slots confirmed to be gone?

They aren't but just look at the two pics and tell what you notice to be missing on the new hardware.

ner ner I can't see em but How will people charge their controllers then?

If you look closely you can see the new USB port flat which matches the layout of the leaked mobo photos.  Also, the power brick in this photo is not real.  It is some forum user's joke.  They simply took an existing power brick photo and stretched it out to make it look really large and long compared to the new 360

The conference is early tomorrow right? What time EDT.. and if anyone knows the other conference times, tell me! please =P

mM

It can't be that smaller I mean it needs to use the same HDD

mM
leo-j said:

it needs to use the same HDD

It does?