By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony is scamming ya'll. Keep supporting the devil.

Ajescent said:

Hey guess what, MS is most likely to announce the slim 360 tomorrow, it's a change of plans, which will undoubtably screw the consumers out of their well earned munniez, maybe you should chastise them as well just for the lulz.

1. What does Xbox have to do with Anything?

2. Xbox 360 slim isnt a change of plan, Natal is a hole new plan.

Around the Network

and any way what the hell do you think the motion plus is???? oh we dont have the precision so were gonna make you buy more stuff. sure its not expensive but its gonna be required were your whinnin about something that is optional.

weezy said:

Because Sony is losing the console war, Sony has changed its whole entire gameplan a third of the way into this generation's lifespan! While trying to one-up other companies...

And guess who are the suckers that are gonna have to try and keep up with Sony?  Us.

dude, you've lost it, seriously.

You don't have to support the future of the console. There are plenty of reasons to own a ps3 NOW. There are no 3d games yet and only the diehards are going to buy it first day. YOU have the luxury of playing all the amazing AAA games the ps3 has to offer on top of its free services and HD movie playback without having to worry about 3d. After a couple years 3d will have its own "slim version" which will then skyrocket sales.

What I want to know is why you wrote that last line above. "gonna have to try to keep up". Why would you be forced to do that? Everyone keeps telling you that it is an OPTION, but you are treating it like a necessity. Why? Why do YOU personally have to keep up? If it upsets you, then don't "keep up". Let us do that if you can't handle it.

This thread has been crazy since the beginning. Considering every 3D TV I have seen so far is under 2500, I love all the people arguing that without buying a 5000 dollar TV they won't be able to play their PS3. You can still play PS3 on a old standard television and that is not going to change to think the company would require a 3D TV to play a game then maybe you are not smart enough to own a TV or a PS3. 

weezy said:

Because Sony is losing the console war, Sony has changed its whole entire gameplan a third of the way into this generation's lifespan! While trying to one-up other companies...

And guess who are the suckers that are gonna have to try and keep up with Sony?  Us.

I saw your picture today when I looked up the word "moron" in the dictionary...

Around the Network

Its so hard to keep up with TV technology now... Its like in the space of 10 years we'll go from hardly any LCD/Plasma/etc TVs to having almost every home fitted with them with hardly any homes having the older CRT screens.

Tease.

How are they scamming me? I'm not buying a 3D TV or the Move...

Look on the bright side. Between them trying to push crap like 3D to the clueless masses, selling exploding laptops, or utterly ruining your computer, I will always choose the first one.

darkshadow23 said:

How are they scamming me?  I'm not buying a 3D TV or the Move...

Co-sign. I'm not getting scammed into this either.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

That doesn't mean I agree with you weezy... I'm not buying either because I don't care for them.

A scam is when you are expecting something, but you get something else...When someone buys a 3DTV, they get a 3DTV. When someone buys the Move, they will get the Move. If they paid for it.. then they wanted it. No one is forcing them to buy it. How are the people that actually do want a 3DTV and/or the Move getting scammed if that is what they wanted?