By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official 2010 Sony E3 Press Conference

I've been out of the loop. Why is him announcing Portal 2 for the PS3 a big deal? The first one was on PS3 too.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

Ok whos holding him at gun point

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Things just got interesting.

valve have had a lesson off naughty dog or something?? they can now develop on ps3

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Wow....I bet hes walking away from E3 with a huge sack with a $ on it lol...Thanks to Sony hahaha.

BTW it will still be better on PC...=0)

Around the Network

FUCKIN MEGATON!!

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Portal 2 multiplatform.

Wonder if it is day and date.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Well I doubt Valve had much of choice. With their parent company likely giving a heavy handed approach. Though it's good that Valve is branching out and Sony consoles gamers can enjoy Valve games.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

Valve!  lol

Things are getting better...