By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Microsoft E3 2010 Press Conference Thread

Um yeah, looks nice but give us the price!

Around the Network
leo-j said:

They are one uping sony..

Sarcasm?

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Seriously wtf is up with this site, such a bandwith hog and is fucking up, couldn't even post a message.

Wth is this turn 10 announcement, Forza 4 with Natal?

Coming 2011? Forza 4 confirmed!?

Sweet lmao. Almost 4 games in the time of 1 Gran Turismo and the graphics looked sweet and the detail on that ferrari, love how you can basically look at every part of the car, get in it and look around.

they completely 1 uped GT5's head tracking and all that wonderful stuff.. before sony could even show it..

mM

Wtf, a racing game and they dont even show racing?

Anyone can guess. It takes no effort to throw out lots of predictions and have some of them be correct. You are not and wiser or better for having your guesses be right. Even a blind man can hit the bullseye.

Around the Network

The fitness game looks decent but I wonder why it can't show your actual image. The dance game actually looks fun. Stars Wars looked horrible. Also did anyone else notice that the kinectimals demo looked pre-scripted the hands when petting in different spots on screen then in real life, her knowing the cat would fall certainly did not look like real game play. 

LOL at the morron FM3 demonstration

what a fucking non event lol

racing game with no controller = fail

Time to Work !

the better not be no shoulder taping at the end of this conference

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Don Mattrick has my avatar... barf.