By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Microsoft E3 2010 Press Conference Thread

Khuutra said:
leatherhat said:

This is the most boring conference Ive ever watched. Where are the games MS? You said there would be games!

What? What do you mean? That.... that whole first section before showing Kinect...? I mean, it was all expected, but still

1/ the first part, as you said, it was expected

2/ AND, it was not that impressive
nothing was that new outside the secret Crytek game still so much mysterious

but again, people are missing what MS is trying to do : read my signature again :
this is a new way of being connecting that they are trying to sell to us, nothing more.

Of course, outside the voice recognition, this is not that amazing ..

Time to Work !

Around the Network
andremop said:

Bam! There he is!

Grrrrr!

well BAM there it is

My current Soul Silver Team:

OH GOD NO

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Cute girl....

Around the Network

EyePet ripoff.

Take a look at my photos on flickr

OGMGOGMG ITS SO CUTE!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

she is sooo cute. bless her

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

wth, pet game looks pretty decent lmao.

Munkeh111 said:

Stop this casual banter! ESPN for 360 is good I guess, but I don't care being from the UK, give me more games!

Mass Effect 3?

stop dreaming, it is at least on PC
so it will not be shown

Time to Work !