By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Microsoft E3 2010 Press Conference Thread

The video chat segment almost put me to sleep...this ESPN sports center segment should finish me off -_-

Around the Network

Well DUH they are keeping MEGATON games till the end people...of course it will start slow. I guess we are halfway through the conference now though.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
NJ5 said:

Why do they start with the non-gaming stuff?

So far it's nothing new with Kinect anyway... My first sound card had speech recognition, and video conferencing? Come on MS.

But you couldn't watch a video with someone else through that and it didn't move as you moved.

Come on that was impressive.

You could send a link to whatever you're watching to the other person... bam, you're watching a video with someone else while doing video conferecing.

But frankly, I've seen lots of companies with video conferencing products (mobile phones, PC software...) and very few people actually care. Sorry to sound negative but that's just a fact.

If they show a single good Kinect game I'll be happy.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Ok, that replay feature would be awesome.

Anyone can guess. It takes no effort to throw out lots of predictions and have some of them be correct. You are not and wiser or better for having your guesses be right. Even a blind man can hit the bullseye.

Why are they showing us this...ugh

Monster Hunter Tri

Name: Silver

ID: 94BRVX

Around the Network

in other news im having a hard time staying awake.

Khuutra said:
leatherhat said:

This is the most boring conference Ive ever watched. Where are the games MS? You said there would be games!

What? What do you mean? That.... that whole first section before showing Kinect...? I mean, it was all expected, but still

Halo and call of duty are even more boring than scripted video chat

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

kowenicki said:

i'll get a coffee while they talk about netball and rounders....

You'll need a flamesuit for saying that

@Mirson

Agreed, get on with it!

leo-j said:

"Teaming up with the worldwide leader in games"

um?

I lol'd

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

YES THEY ARE GONE!