By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Microsoft E3 2010 Press Conference Thread

Boring Conference....Come on guys

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Around the Network
leatherhat said:

This is the most boring conference Ive ever watched. Where are the games MS? You said there would be games!

What? What do you mean? That.... that whole first section before showing Kinect...? I mean, it was all expected, but still

"Teaming up with the worldwide leader in games"

um?

mM

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

dont remind me about england playing crap.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

ESPN guy just said MS is world wide leader in games, me thinks nintendo might need to have a word with them.

Around the Network

Just a msg to Canadians. ESPN won't work for you since TSN signed an exclusive sports deal with MLSE

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Stop this casual banter! ESPN for 360 is good I guess, but I don't care being from the UK, give me more games!

Mass Effect 3?

God, this sucks.

ESPN boring please show me some good Kinect games

My current Soul Silver Team:

leatherhat said:

This is the most boring conference Ive ever watched. Where are the games MS? You said there would be games!

That's because they are taking a page out of Nintendo books. Attempt to appeal to the non gamers first. I'm sure MS will focus a portion to games though.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.