By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EEDAR- Sony position Move as upgrade to Wii, devs more excited about 3DS

Solid_Snake4RD said:

u jst proved u are a casual.thats where the fun is the exact what casuals go for

OH MAN,its SO FUN AND COOL..................................lol

people play multiplayer only as they don't have any interest in the game and just go to play multiplayer to be with their friends and be the part of the herd

wii was sold out but it was also restocked.it was never completely outsold like the PS2 like one month blank like thing

also the selling out was also to the fact that Nintendo just didn't expect much because of their failures in the past 2 gens

PS2 also had PS1 rnning succesfully,how much was GC at

you are just not understanding how momentum and business strategies work.

Wow, I decided I wouldn't comment on your posts as it seemed to be pointless but, hell, at the bolded: so it's "casual" and, apparently, stupid, to play a game for fun? Oh, Please go get a life :)

Also, how can you not realise that saying that "the selling out was also to the fact that Nintendo just didn't expect much" when Wii actually had the fastest start of any console ever makes absolutelly no sense?

Really, and if PS3 at $300 sold that well at launch Sony would simply have gone bankrupt. Either that or it would be simply a very downgraded PS3 which would have even more problems competing with the Wii. So drop it, please.

Around the Network
Solid_Snake4RD said:

u jst proved u are a casual.thats where the fun is the exact what casuals go for

OH MAN,its SO FUN AND COOL..................................lol

people play multiplayer only as they don't have any interest in the game and just go to play multiplayer to be with their friends and be the part of the herd

wii was sold out but it was also restocked.it was never completely outsold like the PS2 like one month blank like thing

also the selling out was also to the fact that Nintendo just didn't expect much because of their failures in the past 2 gens

PS2 also had PS1 rnning succesfully,how much was GC at

you are just not understanding how momentum and business strategies work.

You denote me as a casual player because I don't care about the Modern Warfare campaign?

Then this insanity about how the Wii was sold out because Nintendo "just didn't expect much," when I already told you it's the fastest selling console when it released. That means they produced a shit ton and it still sold out, because demand was so huge.

I wanted to try and explain things politely, but you're not even reading my posts, and now you're insulting me. I'm done here.

The Modern Warfare campaigns are a scripted rollercoaster, basically moving from setpiece to setpiece in a straight line.  It's about as casual as FPS get.

Wagram said:

If Sony can throw the right software at move. and actually capture the HD audience who doesn't really care for the Nintendo-esque take on Motion controls. They could be a HUGE force to be reckon with.

Too bad, so sad that ain't gonna happen.

I have to commend cOrd for his persistance.

It's obvious Solid_Snake4RD has his mind made up and is clearly shutting out the facts.  Kinda *crazy* how people can be so... dense. 

Around the Network
Kenology said:

I have to commend cOrd for his persistance.

It's obvious Solid_Snake4RD has his mind made up and is clearly shutting out the facts.  Kinda *crazy* how people can be so... dense. 

Yeah... at first I wanted to comment on his points, but then I read on and realized it wouldn't do any good. Some people don't want to see reality, nor logic. Just ignore 'em, they'll stop. Eventually.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

So Divnich reads Pachter. 

That is about all this proves.

Divnich's past comments have been all over the place. One minute I am ready to agree with him, the next I am ready to contradict him.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

is this solid snake serious

I mean I heard plenty of silly things but that just topped all of them

Nintendo made me a gamer so I'd be stupid to ever try to forget that                                             like so many people nowadays

The Top  Best Consoles Are SNES and PSX 

Currently Playing: 1.Monster Hunter tri 2.MegaMan 10