By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz wants me to die lonely

In order to avoid that ridculously useless activity feed, do I really have to de-friend everyone?

@all in my friends list: sorry, nothing personal.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

How is it useless? You can eavesdrop on peoples wall convo's and see how people underrate games like MGS4 and then go an annoy them!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Just the opposite.

I see activities by people who are not on my friend's list. So in order to get rid of it, you need to friend everyone.

If oliist is your friend, you will be spammed to no end with game database updates

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

I hate the activity feed. I find it's a piece of garbage. I would prefer the forum hot topics that spot. I don't want to read peoples Wall Posts every time there is a new one. It's like standing at a table at a dinner party when you weren't invited to that table just to hear what they are talking about. Worse yet it's like having the waiter make you stand at the table to over hear another groups talks.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

Around the Network

Hmm?

My friends and non-friends all appear on the Feed.

The only time that posts don't seem to appear is when they post on my wall or are replying to someone who posted on their wall.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

I'm still only getting non-friends! I wonder what is different about my setup.

The wall posting in the past was the private part where you could make real comments to some people you knew better here. It is bad to have that rubbed in the face of everyone else.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Well, I know a totally customizable gamrConnect feature is coming. So in that case, I guess if you dont like the Activity Feed, I think you may be able to replace it with other goodies in a while. Dont quote me on that though.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

loadedstatement said:

Well, I know a totally customizable gamrConnect feature is coming. So in that case, I guess if you dont like the Activity Feed, I think you may be able to replace it with other goodies in a while. Dont quote me on that though.

Too late.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you