By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - My goodness Nintendo!

If these aren't announced at E3, I'm gonna flip.

Pikmin 3

Star Fox Wii DS

F-Zero Wii

Paper Mario Wii DS

Kirby Wii

Donkey Kong Wii

Pokemon RPG for Wii

Baten Kaitos 2

Wave Race Wii

Kid Icarus Wii would be nice but not necessary. I would like to know what Retro Studios and Intelligent Systems are up to. And on top of that, Sora Ltd. and Hal Labratories.

I don't care if Zelda is playable. I just want a trailer with graphics that make Oblivion look like shit. I know it's possible. Nintendo always manages to do the impossible with their systems.

I really don't care about 3DS. Sure it's interesting. But I'd rather know about what they have for DS, since ya know, I own a DS and not a 3DS. Who's with me?!

Around the Network

My prediction for E3: Snesboy is gonna flip

forest-spirit said:

I just want a couple of them!

Snesboy said:
forest-spirit said:

I just want a couple of them!

I still stand by my prediction.

forest-spirit said:

I still stand by my prediction.

Looks like I'm screwed lol

Around the Network

Pokemon RPG for Wii (salivates) .... T_T Why haven't they made this yet?!

I also hope they'll announce a console sequel to Okami... though I'm not sure if it'll be for Wii or PS3 (perhaps both) .

My suggestion? Just don't get your hopes up. I've heard Nintendo are lazy lately... or something along those lines?

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

I think that Pikmin 3 and Retro's game (possibly Starfox?) will be unveiled at E3

As for the others, I think you might flip

Wow I wish all those titles got announced but they won't. I don't even have high hopes for Pikmin I think it may have been shelved or worse cancelled. You might get one or two of those titles if your lucky. But my bet is your going to be dissapointed!

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

forest-spirit said:

Ditto, lol

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash