By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - America Up - June 5, 2010.

Aprisaiden said:

Good number all around this week -- i wonder if SONY is going to make its 15 million prediction though...

They will.

They have a price cut sceduled for this fall.

Around the Network
djs said:
Aprisaiden said:

Good number all around this week -- i wonder if SONY is going to make its 15 million prediction though...

They will.

maybe - but they should resolve the 120GB low stock issue in NA first IMO

The new HW revision should help

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

American also should buy more PSP

Spankey said:
djs said:
Aprisaiden said:

They will.

maybe - but they should resolve the 120GB low stock issue in NA first IMO

The new HW revision should help

Crazy idea: maybe they have troubles to still find 120GB HDDs and they must make their stocks last until the switch to 250GB for the entry level is scheduled.

Who else still uses HDDs so little, except console makers?   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Galaxy 2 is kicking arse as expected, I can wait 'till tommorrow!

Around the Network
Lyrikalstylez said:

Why arent "others" buying more 360's damnit!!!! Its a great console

Why aren't "Americas" buying more PS3's damnit!!!! Its a great console

How I hate double standards.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

SMG2 already a million sellers in USA. Another Million seller in the million sellers club, I think Wii has 82 of them now.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Anyone want to know what the big secret game ONM was hinting? I will be getting the mag Tomorrow hopefully. I will need  50PM from different members of course, there's a reason for this too.

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Nintendogamer said:

Anyone want to know what the big secret game ONM was hinting? I will be getting the mag Tomorrow hopefully. I will need  50PM from different members of course, there's a reason for this too.

I've got an inkling that it might be the Goldeneye remake, but aside from that I have no idea

MrT-Tar said:
Nintendogamer said:

I've got an inkling that it might be the Goldeneye remake, but aside from that I have no idea

I had an idea it would be Goldeneye too, but even so it would confirms that the leaks were true.  

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d