By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Microsoft says Halo 3 has outsold a ton of Sony games via NPD

another asshole claiming, implicitely, NA = WW

I would hope gaming journalist would do their job right ...

Time to Work !

Around the Network
Vetteman94 said:
yo_john117 said:
gustave154 said:

now i can't wait to see Sony say Gran Turismo 3 outselling most of Microsoft's exclusives COMBINED.

but Sony aren't assholes xD

lol!

I laughed a little at that too,  he obviously doesnt read too many of Sony's press releases

Yeah pretty much every big company makes an ass out of themselves at one point or another.

libellule said:

another asshole claiming, implicitely, NA = WW

I would hope gaming journalist would do their job right ...

He's not saying that.  I don't get how you guys get that out of these statements.

He said ACCORDING TO NPD!!!!!!   

360 has done well in Europe too not as good as PS3 but still good. To say it only sells in NA and thats it, isn't too smart. And NA isn't just US (to those of you who say USA only)  btw but also Canada which last time I checked has like the 4th or 5th largest economy in the world. Me saying 360 doesnt sell in Europe on a overall scale b/c PS3 does better is like saying PS3 doesn't sell in NA  since it doesn't do as well on a overall scale. Both statements are stupid.

@ yo_john117 And yes your right he said NPD but obviously haters rally to arms before they even read to knock something, which isn't anything new at all.

THIS JUST IN *news jingle* aparently US gamers who own xbox only play halo.... sad day for gaming.

Around the Network
rutea7 said:

THIS JUST IN *news jingle* aparently US gamers who own xbox only play halo.... sad day for gaming.

lol, Bungie wishes they sold over 20 million copies. Not that what they did sell is anything short of impressive.

Btw White knights online :X. Kudos for being able to play through all the flaws and cons.

Squilliam said:

Sony hasn't published anything incredibly big yet in the generation. Theres no point getting uptight about a remark on twitter about stuff we already know.

i'll take Sony's great offerings (great varied exclusives) over Microsoft's (only 3 exclusives) any day of the week.  i'm sure people can figure out which 3 i'm talking about.

tinybigman108 said:
Squilliam said:

Sony hasn't published anything incredibly big yet in the generation. Theres no point getting uptight about a remark on twitter about stuff we already know.

i'll take Sony's great offerings (great varied exclusives) over Microsoft's (only 3 exclusives) any day of the week.  i'm sure people can figure out which 3 i'm talking about.

MS: Halo, Gears of war, Mass Effect, Lost odyssey, Alan Wake, Splinter Cell, and Fable? ( only ones worth mentioning to me and funny thats varied exclusives too that adds up over 3)

Over

Sony: Killzone, Uncharted, God of war, Metal Gear Solid, and Resistance? (only ones worth mentioning to me)

Hmm I own both system and all the games I wrote and I'll take MS over Sony's overall. Take note I actually consider all these games great exclusives and do not base them off software sales. And obviously both systems have more exclusives then that. Metro 2033, Tales of Vesperia, White Knights, Little big planet, Too Human, and Left 4 Dead exc. Good games imo just not great. You own a 360? Way more then 3 you need to research something before you knock it.

psrock said:

He got some news from NPD and yet he is talking about Halo 3, what about Alan Wake, how did it do?

Actually, that NPD hasn't come out yet.

Nice attempt at stealth trolling though.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

themanwithnoname said:
psrock said:

He got some news from NPD and yet he is talking about Halo 3, what about Alan Wake, how did it do?

Actually, that NPD hasn't come out yet.

Nice attempt at stealth trolling though.

trolling?

I am better than that.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)