By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Toy Story 3 Review Thread! (And give us YOUR review too!)

Makes me want to listen to this.

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE 18TH!!!

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

"Woody, Buzz and the gang are back on the screen and that's cause for major celebration for moviegoers."

Another fresh score!

I'm so excited for Toy Story 3 to come out. I bought the Blu-rays of Toy Story 1 & 2 a few weeks ago and I'm hopefully going to re-watch them this weekend to get ready for next Friday. And by purchasing the Blu-rays they came with 1 free ticket in each for Toy Story 3, which makes me even more excited. I can't wait. I love Pixar!

Pixar>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dreamworks 

the only good animated movies from dreamworks are Kun Fu Panda and How to train ur dragon 

shrek 1 was good then the 2ns one was ok and now 3rd and 4th are pure crap 

dont even mention the other crappy dreamworks animated movies 

Official Member of the Xbox 360 Squad 

otoniel said:

Pixar>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dreamworks 

the only good animated movies from dreamworks are Kun Fu Panda and How to train ur dragon 

shrek 1 was good then the 2ns one was ok and now 3rd and 4th are pure crap 

dont even mention the other crappy dreamworks animated movies 

But Shrek 2 was more than just OK!

Madagascar was fun!

I heard Monsters VS. Aliens wasn't too bad either.

I love Dreamworks.

Around the Network

Gah, let's leave Pixar vs Dreamworks out of the thread, please. Even if I agree with the Pixar fans, it's off topic...

I haven't seen any trailers, really, so as not to spoil anything. I trust Pixar will make a good movie, I've yet to see one from them that isn't fantastic (...I never watched Cars).

I'm guessing this does somewhere around the 700mil ballpark, with a lower Rotten Tomatoes score (probably 98%). I think when it comes to animated movies like this and RT, though, the ratings seem kinda inflated, so I don't really pay attention to it.

Both toy story games got 100 fresh? wow

this won't be different, and it will rock, I'll see it in 3d

morenoingrato said:

Both toy story games got 100 fresh? wow

this won't be different, and it will rock, I'll see it in 3d

Toy Story games? lol

2 negative reviews, one of those is from Armond White.....  I didn't see that coming (sarcasm) . 

Toy Story 3 was amazing! I loved the ending and the Toy Story triology is complete. 4.5/5