By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Toy Story 3 Review Thread! (And give us YOUR review too!)

Myak-04 said:

2 negative reviews, one of those is from Armond White.....  I didn't see that coming (sarcasm) . 

i cant stand that guy 

btw he gave Jonah Hex a positive review WTF 

Official Member of the Xbox 360 Squad 

Around the Network
otoniel said:
Myak-04 said:

2 negative reviews, one of those is from Armond White.....  I didn't see that coming (sarcasm) . 

i cant stand that guy 

btw he gave Jonah Hex a positive review WTF 

T_T What...... Bah, this guy also gave Star trek, Dark Knight, The Wrestler and (I think) every Pixar movie a negative. Though he gave movies like Transformers 2 and Confessions of a Shopaholic a positive.......... 

On a lighter note, XD... Toy Story 3 made approx 41 million on its first day. That's the biggest opening day in history for an animated movie :D. 

OP updated!

Sorry for being late :/

I loved Toy story 3!!!

bleep. bloop. blaap.

Sweet corn, it made approx. 109 million its first weekend O_O. ^__^ Highest opening weekend ever for a Pixar movie, and now holds the title of biggest opening for a June release. 

(Throws confetti) 

Around the Network

Yup an amazing gross so far indeed.

I predicted $850-900 million.

damn it 3 rotten review :-/

I loved it, much more than 1 and 2

9.9999999999999/10

Just wondering... which is a better viewing experience, 3D or 2D? It comes out Thursday, so I want to make sure I'll be watching it in the best possible way ^___^ . 

Just saw it. Wow. They did a really good job of balancing the heavy-handed stuff with the lighthearted stuff, and Spanish Buzz Lightyear made me lol.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Updated!

So it's currently at 98% with 181 fresh and 3 rotten. It only needs 16 more fresh to reach 99%! Nice!