By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Lady Gaga's "Alejandro" Video...

I loved! Its amazing and shocking!

She is incredible! The world of music videos is much better now.

Around the Network

God, she's so edgy. It's like somebody put an Ace of Base song to a Rammstein video.

I heard she has a penis.

ElGranCabeza said:

I heard she has a penis.

lol

ElGranCabeza said:

I heard she has a penis.

well every women is born with a small penis =P

mM
Around the Network

^^ :-O

wtf?!?

I like her other songs, but I only like the hook somewhat for this one. I don't know, it doesn't mean much to me. The lyrics are kinda mediocre.

The video, it is a bit much with the dudes...but it ain't too bad. That times where it goes white and black don't really match with the vid though. I can see why people mention that resembling Madonna "Vogue" stuff.

There is one moment in the video which can provide a very iconic photo of Gaga, and that is exactly at 6:45. I thought it looked great.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

I LOVE IT!. she is just epic. she is amazing!. she just keeps getting more amazing!!. just incredible. i am a fan for the first time ever.

People are just generally too one-sided (I'm having much difficulty avoiding being harsher here...) to appreciate the underlying themes behind her videos. And what does history tell us? You hate and try to eliminate that which you don't understand and makes you feel unconfortable and question yourself. Fools.

It's chewable pop made intense and intelligent. Can't wait for the Monster video!

Spedfrom said:

People are just generally too one-sided (I'm having much difficulty avoiding being harsher here...) to appreciate the underlying themes behind her videos. And what does history tell us? You hate and try to eliminate that which you don't understand and makes you feel unconfortable and question yourself. Fools.

It's chewable pop made intense and intelligent. Can't wait for the Monster video!

is the next video monster?.