By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Lady Gaga's "Alejandro" Video...

Well, that just kept going.

Around the Network
badgenome said:

God, she's so edgy. It's like somebody put an Ace of Base song to a Rammstein video.

When I first heard the song on the radio while flipping through stations I thought it was "Don't Turn Around" by Ace of Base.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

So let's see.

There's a message.

With very very very over-the-top acting and her voice isn't the greatest.

Maybe she should give up singing and go become a blogger.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Kasz216 said:

All it does is further my impression that Lady Gaga is really just a Batman Villain.

Not a fan of her.  But she should totally play a Batman Villain.

Definitely would be a good catwoman.

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Personally, I don't get it. I'll stick with my heavy metal..

Around the Network

You know, when I hear a song that I like, I tend to have my own vision of the video in my head.  I liked this song before and I had a vision in my head of what a video would look like.  It was nothing like this!!

And I may be wrong but that one guy with the haircut like Moe from "The Three Stooges" --he may be gay.

damn she ugly

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

The only message I got from this video:

I need to get tested.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Well I see here overwhelming dislike for this video... I actually like it, because I understood the message the first time, and because it is really different artistically from what is done nowadays in pop culture... At least she didn't cut the song in pieces like she did in "Telephone".

5:08 her best take

I liked it. Not as much as her other videos, but I liked it..