By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - inFamous 2 FIRST SCANS!!

Dgc1808 said:

All new Cole haters, look at my sig.

Thanks for the link,  I did my part. 

Around the Network
Dgc1808 said:

Not sure if you could read the yellow box but I can...

"Cole's new persona goes beyond the obvious visual overhaul. It's changing the look but it's also diving a lot deeper into who the character is. We want him to be a little gritty [not sure if that's the word], a little street, without the grumpiness."

They're changing more than just the character design...

Didn't read that, sry. So this could be bad... but anyway we'll have to wait for further info and trailers so that we are able to really complain about it^^.

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

this will be a big step up like the Uncharted series or the Ratchet PS3 series...cant believe it...and it also lloks like KZ3 will be so much better than the second...Sony 1st Party never dissapoint...

axumblade said:
SnakeEyez said:
axumblade said:
880user088 said:

WHY THE FUCK DID THEY CHANGE COLE ??? Damn he looks like Ben 10

the original one was BADASS !! This one is like ... chilling.

btw, cole didn't smile at all in the first game.

Given the situation he was in at the time, I wouldn't have smiled either.

I'd think that after part 1, Cole wouldn't be smiling for a veeery long time. Not new Cole Timberlake though, nothing can keep him down.

Not everybody is out to live life in angst and hatred like Kratos. e.e The possibility of him smiling actually makes him seem more human.

True but after all of that happening, a normal human (not a cold hearted shell of a man) would take some time to get over the events that happened in part 1. Since this is "right after the events of part 1," I would think he wouldn't be smiling. I mean, sheesh, I've seen people be depressed for weeks-months after losing their dog, let alone their GF (and future wife to be).

Oh I am so sick and tired of hearing people complain about Cole's new look. Is it so strange to have people change it up every now and then? Every game sorta does it. He still looks like the same guy, he just smiles more now after all the horrible shit that happened in Infamous1. He also grew his hair out in opted to wear a tshirt instead of a hot ass leather jacket within his new climate. LET IT GO PEOPLE!!!!!!

I am super happy to hear Sucker Punch have fixed all of the issues of the first it seems. Everything looks to be much better than the first one.

The redundant missions are now varied and branching. YES!!!

Graphics have kicked it up a notch with the new cinamatic feel to it all. Animations look to be improved from some of the photos.

More Powers! Thunder tornado FTW! can't wait to hear of all his other new abilities. Im kinda really glad they are sticking to thunder for the most part instead of having him just run through a checklist of elemental powers.

And I personally LOVE the new look and think it meshes very well with his environment as well as the series all around theme, "Average joe gets super powers".

The game seems to be an all around improvment.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network
SnakeEyez said:
axumblade said:
SnakeEyez said:
axumblade said:
880user088 said:

WHY THE FUCK DID THEY CHANGE COLE ??? Damn he looks like Ben 10

the original one was BADASS !! This one is like ... chilling.

btw, cole didn't smile at all in the first game.

Given the situation he was in at the time, I wouldn't have smiled either.

I'd think that after part 1, Cole wouldn't be smiling for a veeery long time. Not new Cole Timberlake though, nothing can keep him down.

Not everybody is out to live life in angst and hatred like Kratos. e.e The possibility of him smiling actually makes him seem more human.

True but after all of that happening, a normal human (not a cold hearted shell of a man) would take some time to get over the events that happened in part 1. Since this is "right after the events of part 1," I would think he wouldn't be smiling. I mean, sheesh, I've seen people be depressed for weeks-months after losing their dog, let alone their GF (and future wife to be).

Infamous 2 doesn't take place exactly where 1 left off. In the article it says time/years have passed and The Beast has arrived. Hence Cole leaving Empire city, The Beast has claimed it as his. This has given Cole plenty of time to get overe a lot of the bad stuff, and holding so much anger wouldn't be healthy at all. I think He is probably learning to have a bit more fun with himself, ala Spiderman instead of Batman style.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Awesome can't wait!

Looks miles better than the first game.

gurglesletch said:

Looks miles better than the first game.

I haven't seen enough of the game to make that statement but the fact that Cole now has hair on top of his head and the city in this one seems more colorful really excites me.  I am tired of the bald space marine look.  I am also annoyed with the "hair is too hard to render" excuse developers give away.  No one is expecting every characters' hair to be FFXIII level.  Cole having hair this time around is a step in the right direction.

im a fan of the first one,so i will not have problem to purchase the sequel