By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - inFamous 2 FIRST SCANS!!

http://www.madfanboy.com/site/pervye-skany-infamous-2

Around the Network

wow those look fantastic , i dunno why they changed his face so much though, eitherway its gonna be an awesome game

I love the new look of the game. It seems like there will be much more variety in the environment departement.

wow those look fantastic , i dunno why they changed his face so much though, eitherway its gonna be an awesome game

Wow! He can summon a tornado. GASP*

Around the Network

It looks like damn Ghost Busters. Why did they change the style ?! The style was about the best thing of the whole game. Bring back the dark and gloomy Cole , not this bullshit.
When I read the part 'New Beginning' it sounds even darker than the first game.
I mean , look at the cab. It looks so stupid. I hope that these screens seem to be way different on screen , because otherwise I will be very dissapointed and I whas really waiting for the second game of the series. The old Cole whas 10X more bad-ass... Cole should'nt smile. His girlfriend died , his city is in trash , he will face a very strong enemy , he is again in a shitty situation. And he's fucking smiling.
And then I read that they looked like how it would be as Tony Hawk or Travis Pastrana with super powers ?! WTF ?!
He NEEDS to be the dark , mystic , strange guy from the first game. He HAS to be the anti-hero.
And holy shit WTF ?! New voice actor ?! What got into Sucker Punch !
And also 'Ice Powers ?!'. COME ON !

Everything looks good... except Cole. What the hell have they done to him? He looks like a pretty boy, a 180 degree shift from old (proper) Cole.

Looks much better than the first (save Cole).  Glad to see they're upping the variety in the city.  Empire City was a generally boring place given that everywhere looked the same. Nothing was memorable and it was easy to get lost.

Looking good.

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Now that I think about it, they might have changed Cole because they know which actor is going to be Cole in the inFamous movie :O