By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - inFamous 2 FIRST SCANS!!

They have changed Cole too much, plus seems like inFamous lost all the gritty environment. That's big letdown, imo. I'm liking the new places, but not very fond of the "new"main character and overall art style, seems to be too far away from the original inFamous. The art style was one of the main reasons I loved inFamous.

Around the Network
RafaelOrix said:

They have changed Cole too much, plus seems like inFamous lost all the gritty environment. That's big letdown, imo. I'm liking the new places, but not very fond of the "new"main character and overall art style, seems to be too far away from the original inFamous. The art style was one of the main reasons I loved inFamous.

Yeah, these are some of my thoughts, as well.

I don't like the new Cole look. Hopefully SP doesn't do it like Ubi with PoP and changes the character's face every iteration.

Didn't even realize.  The new city looks very New Orleans-esque.  That'll be interesting.

I like the new enviroment.   I can live with the new Zeke.  I can even live with them branching out into new elements.  But I don't like the cosmedic change done to Cole. 

But I don't care all that much, I'm FAR more interested in seeing my saves from the original inFamous coming back ala Mass Effect 1 to ME 2.   That would be awesome.  Also, this could just be how Cole looks if he's a "Good Samaritain" and not the edgy "Anti-Hero" that everyone else on here seems to want.  Remember, his appearance changed drastically when he went more evil.   I suspect this is just good ole' Cole. 

Check us out at the Vindication Gamer Network on Youtube. 

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:

Didn't even realize.  The new city looks very New Orleans-esque.  That'll be interesting.

I posted something on that earlier based on what the "leaked" Cover art of Gameinformer and also conclueded similarly after reading an article by IGN. 

Aren't you close to New Orleans MM? (or actually living there, haha)

EDIT: Okay, my stalking skillz prove that you're in NO.

Check us out at the Vindication Gamer Network on Youtube. 

LOOKS MUCH BETTER than the 1st one, i'm actually hyped for this sequel!

I'm Back! - Proud owner of the best doomed handheld of all time!

this doesn't look that bad... well i am happy that the city is a bit more colorful... when i play inFamous i keep thinking that would be hard to improve this game but it seems that they did it... hope that my 100% save file of inFamous unlocks something cool in this one!

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

it looks awesome!!!. so much better than the first. i think the new cole looks awesome too!!. hollywood style baby!!!. jajajaja!.

Cole looks freakin dumb...unless theres a very good reason behind the change. He looks like he was desighed to be more like drake