By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pikmin 3 is coming out in November.

So I was looking at my calendar that I received from Club Nintendo for last years Gold status. Each month has a focus on a prominant Nintendo IP. June's figure is Metroid, which was the month Nintendo originally said Metroid Other Mwas going to launch (June 27th). However, we all know this has now been pushed back to the end of August.

Now the November IP is Pikmin and we all know a new Pikmin is somewhere in development. So, my full proof logic dictates Nintendo, as of 2009 when this calendar was made, will launch Pikmin in November of 2010.

Other IPs in Calendar were all for games launched in 2009, so this were the only two IPs with known future titles at the time.

Around the Network

Interesting, but it seems like a bit of a stretch to me. I'm not sure there was that much thought in the months and IPs on them.

Or, or, Nintendo will release the sceond batch of New Play Control games, including Pikmin 2......

Voltaire said:

Or, or, Nintendo will release the sceond batch of New Play Control games, including Pikmin 2......

teasing is bad

I think the game will appear or not appear depending on how

e3 is this year

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

killeryoshis said:
Voltaire said:

teasing is bad

e3 is this year

Err, what? You mean to say NPC Pikmin 2 isn't out yet over there? O_o

It's been out here for ages, in fact I recently bought it for only 10 Euros.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network
killeryoshis said:
Voltaire said:

teasing is bad

e3 is this year

Err, what? You mean to say NPC Pikmin 2 isn't out yet over there? O_o

It's been out here for ages, in fact I recently bought it for only 10 Euros.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Once again, my hopes have been successfully raised and dashed.

Bravo, sir.

Still, Miyamoto said back in September 2005 that the Wii user interface was well suited for Pikmin. It's been 5 years since then (almost) and there hasn't been any sort of official announcement.

Interesting hypothesis but I won't believe until I see an official announcement.

But then i should've gotten a Kirby game in February, right?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Interesting hypothesis.

I don't even understand why I click on these threads. I don't even play Pikmin! Except in SSBB, but that's different.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash