By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Site riddled with Viruses...AGAIN?

Yeah I have the same issues here. The site will try and direct me to a page to "cleanse" my system of viruses. Which means if you actually fell for it your system would be full of trojans and spyware. Also occasionally the site will damn near lock up my laptop start playing several different songs at once, which is really weird. As soon as I either shutdown Firefox or managed to redirect it to another website, the issues immediately go away.

Around the Network

I had these problems before ioi moved servers. It appeared to have been fixed when he improved the site recently but I am obligated to use ABP regardless.

Final* Word on Game Delays:

The game will not be any better or include more content then planned. Any commnets that say so are just PR hogwash to make you feel better for having to wait.

Delays are due to lack of proper resources, skill, or adequate planning by the developer.

Do be thankful that they have enough respect for you to delay the game and maintain its intended level of quality.

*naznatips is exempt

I did those add-on's for firefox that was posted a while back. I think it was No-Script, AdBlock Plus, and one other one I can't remember the name of. After I installed those, I've had absolutely no trouble with this kinda stuff anywhere on the web. No-Script seems to be most effective.

Smash Bros: 2363-5325-6342 

I have the same problem. (today and other days since two weeks), but my program who want to install himself has a french name. I forget the name, but it's certainly the same program, you speak in his french version.

i had the same problem but it doesn't happen anymore, usually get no pop ups

Around the Network

nope those problems havent happened to me

I've also had this problem with the site too in the last couple of weeks.  It has probably happened 3 or 4 times.  Like others have said, it brings up another site and tries to install some crap.  It hasn't ever happened back to back though and it doesn't happen every single time.

Crazzyman says:

"FFXIII will sell over 10 mln. don`t worry."

"FFXIII is ONLY possible on PS3.
it`s not a multiplatform, because the game is NOT possible at THIS quality on any other platform." (Posted on 7/13/08)

"SMG in best case will reach:
1.1. mln. in Japan
2 mln. in Europe
3.9 in Usa
maximaum +200k in every region. =]"